Plus size brides wearing Davids Bridal 9t9612?

posted 3 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 4
1158 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

[comment moderated for personal attack / snark]

Post # 5
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

ladies come on. While i dont condone what she is doing in any way (actually its disgusting…), ganging up on her through an internet forum like a pack of rabid 12 year old bullies won’t help anyone. Try to be the graceful ladies i know all of us bees are, and just either comment on her dress, or let it go. 

Bullying wasnt right when we were kids, and its even more wrong now that we are supposedly all mature adults and the bullies can hide behind a computer. 

to the op: the dress is very pretty, but perhaps wait until closer to the date to purchase this time. Davids aren’t going out of business anytime soon, and the price can only go down.

Post # 8
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I almost bought that dress.  It is lovely.  Here’s a pic from when I tried it on.

Post # 9
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

[comment moderated for personal attack, snark]

Post # 10
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

[comment moderated for personal attack]

Post # 12
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

You look lovely! (Did I miss something? What’s with all the Haterade around here?!)

Post # 13
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@BrandNewBride:  The comments are removed and I am seriously confused!

OP you look great!

Post # 14
5761 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

OP, before you buy this dress, ask yourself if you’re really going to be satisfied with it. If you think you will, then promise yourself that you will stop looking for dresses. Stop going to bridal shops and visiting bridal websites. Stick with your decision and don’t look back. It is fun to try on dresses and daydream about how you’ll look on your big day, and lord knows there are only about 900,000 different dresses to try on. You could be trying on dresses for ages. But you posted some other photos of yourself in this dress, and mentioned that it is the fifth dress you bought… at some point, you just need to stop looking.  It’s great that you’ve been able to sell all the dresses you’ve  bought before, but most people get back less money when they sell than what it cost them to buy the dress, so you’re losing money every time you change your mind. Plus it takes up a lot of time that you could be doing something else with.

So if you think you can be satisfied with the dress and not look any more, buy it. But if you can’t honestly promise that you won’t look at other dresses, then it is not the one for you.

Post # 15
150 posts
Blushing bee

Cause you have bought a lot, I’d say be careful. But IMO, this is by far the best dress you’ve posted. 

Post # 16
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors