Always be hot : (40 votes)
    48 %
    Always be cold : (43 votes)
    52 %
  • Post # 2
    2002 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

ROLL CALL! (I’m so excited to finally be joining this board and hoping for a short stay) 😉

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Your age/partner’s age: 26/27

Ovulation Date: I usually O between CD20 & 28. Hoping for an earlier O this cycle. Maybe Dec. 16-18th

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: TBD, end of Dec. sometime, will update after O

Cycles Trying: This is our first cycle TTC and we’re both so excited!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’ve been charting temps, CM, CP & using OPKs for 6 cycles now. BD EOD or so, then everyday I see EWCM, and 3 days in a row after a + OPK. I’m going to work out a bunch more when we get back from Thanksgiving through to O in hopes of an earlier O. I find with past cycles that I O sooner in cycles where I excersized and later when I didn’t. I’m also taking Pregnitude for good egg quality (had an early MC in June which made me worry about that) and recently switched prenatals from gummies to Nature Made. DH has also been taking a daily multivitamin for men.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrsfairybee

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? If you absolutely hate Christmas music, or just don’t listen to it, tell me what your favorite song is right now!: Does the N*SYNC Christmas Album count? Because it’s amazing and will definitely get you in the mood to BD under your Christmas tree, haha! But seriously, I love Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire, Silent Night, and a bunch more.

Poll: But as much as I love the holidays I’d much rather be always hot, than constantly cold.

Post # 3
    250 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 3

Your age/partner’s age: 25/26

Ovulation Date: 12/8

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 12/22. 29 days

Cycles Trying: 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  taking prenatals, going to stick with trying to BD everyday since I’m not exactly sure when I ovulate.

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? Carol of the Bells by TSO

Good luck everyone!!! Hoping we will create the best Christmas gift ever for ourselves. 

Post # 4
    6502 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

I would love to join this thread, but it depends if we hit the FW or not. I just don’t want to bring my hopes up. For everyone else, lots of baby dust and hope to see many BFPs this holiday season. 🙂

Post # 5
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2012

hello, this is our first month trying and I would love to join

ROLL CALL

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 8

Your Age/Partners Age: 31/34

Ovulation Date: 30/11/14

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 16/12/14, 27-28 Days

Cycles Trying: This is our first time trying

BFP Plan: Taking folate and using an app to time my fertile and ovulation days so we will BD on these days.

Just for Fun: What’s your favourite Christmas Carol: Do I Hear Laughing by the Tin Lids

I hope its a wonderful time of year for all, best of luck to everyone.

Post # 6
    2251 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Just wanted to stop by and say I hope for lots of BFP’s for December! : )

Post # 7
    1998 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 12

Your age/partner’s age: 31/29

Ovulation Date: I think today! I had a positive OPK yesterday (CD 11) and tend to ovulate that day or the following day. I didn’t get a temp spike, but my OPK was negative this morning…so we shall see!

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS probably 12/6. My usual cycle length is around 24 days, depending on O.

Cycles Trying: This is our 4th.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, OPK, PreSeed, B Complex and Prenatals. We are also trying out the SMEP this cycle! No known issues and my LP has been lengthening. I am more relaxed this cycle than the past 3 since if we don’t get a bfp, I can travel across the country in July for my sister’s wedding.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/BeverlyGeese

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? If you absolutely hate Christmas music, or just don’t listen to it, tell me what your favorite song is right now! Does All I Want for Christmas is You count?!

candy11:  I’m hoping it all works out for you guys to hit your FW this month! Keep us posted.

MrsFairyBee:  Good luck! I laughed at your N*Sync refrence….I definately had that cd. I thought about that, and also *shame* the Hanson Xmas Album…haha!

Post # 8
    178 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 21/ 7-9 DPO depending on which app I look at

Your age/partner’s age: both 28

Ovulation Date: 11/17-11/19 

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS 12/3 (14DPO).  Regular cycles are 28 days and AF is due 12/4

Cycles Trying: 3rd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting temps, OPK, prenatals, DHA, and trying to BD ED or EOD.  Also trying to just stay relaxed…which is super hard for me.

Link to Chart, if any: 

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ema7211

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? If you absolutely hate Christmas music, or just don’t listen to it, tell me what your favorite song is right now!:  I’ll second Carol of the Bells even though it’s not technically a Christmas carol.  It just feels like Christmas whenever I hear it.  Also, the Christmas lights synced to Wizards in Winter is like magic to me.

Anyone else in the TWW?  The struggle is real you guys.  I told myself I was going to quit temping once I confirmed O, but there I am…still sticking the damn thermometer in my mouth every morning.  I had a temp drop today at 7DPO so now I definitely have to temp tomorrow morning.  It’s a viscious cycle, I swear.

Post # 9
    800 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cycle day 4

Your age/partner’s age: 28/35

Ovulation Date:My wedding day haha 13th Dec

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: around 27th Dec- 34 days normally, but a Xmas day bfp would be cool!

Cycles Trying: 3rd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):haha i’ve already crossed the days in the calendar for bd’ing and told my partner.

Link to Chart, if any: FertilityFriend.com/home/53ed95

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? If you absolutely hate Christmas music, or just don’t listen to it, tell me what your favorite song is right now!: I love its beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Deck the Halls

<br /><br />

Post # 10
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD18/ DPO3

Ovulation Date:  November 23

POAS Date/Usual cycle length:  December 7/ 26 to 28 days depending on how stressed out I am.

Cycles Trying:  3rd

BFP:  Prenatal vitamins, BD on fertile week.

Currently in the TWW.  Just trying to keep busy and not think about it.

Post # 12
    1287 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD 8

Ovulation Date:  According to my app, somewhere during the first week of December

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length:  12/20 – 30 to 31 days.

Cycles Trying:  2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Not taking any chances.  The day my period stopped, we started BDing, and will continue to every other day.  I would say daily, but I know that will just not happen!!

Link to Chart, if any:  N/A

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? If you absolutely hate Christmas music, or just don’t listen to it, tell me what your favorite song is right now!:  FAVE Christmas carol is Christmas Canon.  

<br /><br />

Post # 13
    2871 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD23

Your age/partner’s age: 28/33

Ovulation Date: I’m not entirely sure. Baby center’s ovulation calculator predicted fertility anywhere between 19-Nov to 26-Nov (today) depending on my cycle length (which varies).

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 06-Dec / 32-34 days

Cycles Trying: This is our second cycle trying.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, BD-ing often 🙂 

Link to Chart, if any: Not charting at this time.

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? If you absolutely hate Christmas music, or just don’t listen to it, tell me what your favorite song is right now!: O Holy Night

Post # 14
    237 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

I’m calling on this one, though my Nov POAS date is coming up… I just feel – blah. Nothing at all. So I’m already looking forward to December.

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: currently 10DPO, should start new cycle Dec 1

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Ovulation Date: Dec 11?

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Nov 28 and then Christmas! / 25days

Cycles Trying: December will be 5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Let’s get with the BDing! Still trying to remember to take my prenatals – vitamins make me super yuck. I do eat LOTS of leafy greens and veggies though.

Link to Chart, if any: nope. May start in the new year.

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? If you absolutely hate Christmas music, or just don’t listen to it, tell me what your favorite song is right now!: TSO’s Carol of the Bells, but there’s a BEAUTIFUL song called “Christmas Shoes” that makes me bawl every time I hear it, but it is SO sweet…

Thanks Coyote!<br /><br />

Post # 15
    237 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

Lovin all the new names! FX for all da ladies. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors