Sophia Tolli - Margaery : (26 votes)
    12 %
    Sophia Tolli - Roslin : (26 votes)
    12 %
  • Post # 3
    2595 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I really love the Pronivias Lagara, the back is to die for and the patterns are really interesting.

Also love Sophia Tulli Margery but I think you’d need curves to pull it off. I really like the slighly darker colour that shows off the lace overlay – beautiful!

The Mori Lee and Allure, though beautiful, aren’t anything earth-shattering in terms of setting trends and look a lot like what we’ve seen over the past few years – maybe even veering towards dated. The Maggie though, the way the pattern is arranged – that looks more fashion-forward to me, or it may just be my own preferene LOL.

Post # 4
    227 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

@jawaiian86:  My favorite 2014 mermaid dress will always be the Allure Couture C283, but I’m totally biased since that’s my dress. Wink However, I don’t know much about replica dresses, and I’m afraid that the overall quality and appearance of the dress, esp with all that beading, will be the same when replicated.

I’m also really liking the first Sophia Tolli dress. Those two will be my top picks. Good luck and I hope you end up getting the dress of your dreams! Keep us updated!

Post # 5
    914 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

Steven Khalil blows the others out of the water. However, so do his prices. I have seen the quality of his work first hand though and it is beautiful. 

Post # 10
    227 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

@jawaiian86:  You’re so sweet! Thanks again! I do understand your situation and that replica dresses are the best option for those brides who have a tight budget, and it is such a great idea that you would rather spend the money on your honeymoon! Both you and your future hubby can really enjoy it! And how exciting! Destination weddings are so much fun! 

You’re very welcome, and I truly hope everything turns out amazing as far as your dress and your wedding. 🙂 

Post # 11
    1425 posts
    Bumble bee

I LOVE the Allure Couture! 🙂

Post # 13
    4382 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Mori lee should be affordable, may not need a replica

Post # 16
    8282 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2012

I loooove #7!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors