Post # 1
It seems to me, that quite a few ladies on the Bee are having some bad days, hard times, getting bad news…that sucks, a lot….let’s start a positive energy avalanche for one and all to join in on…I’ll even get the ball rolling.
Things that are awesome about today:
1. It’s new shoe day, when I get home tonight, there will be new shoes JUST FOR ME!
2. It’s Thursday, and the Office Martyr isn’t here on Thursdays, so it’s fun!
3. It’s also manicure day…and I always feel better when my nails look good!
4. It’s totally steak night at our house!! Can you say fllet mignon? I knew you could!
Gee Life is Good!
Post # 3
1. I’m going for my first fitting tonight with my mom!!
2. One more work day till the weekend!
3. We are going to get 1-2 feet of snow tomorrow! I love snow!!
Post # 4
I have the ability to work from home rather than being forced to drive in the blizzard tomorrow, which is a relief!
Book club (aka drink copious amounts of wine and talk about girly things) is tonight!
I got a free lunch at work today!
Also… now I want to go shoe shopping
Post # 5
– Yesterday we had Pizza Hut, freaking sweet!
– Just ordered silk carnations for my bouquet last night, super stoked!
– Ordered the wooden slices for my save the dates. Can’t wait for them to get here!
– Ordered new face powder/mascara, I LOVE getting new makeup.
– Date night for me & FI on tuesday. Excited. He works V-day so we are celebrating early!
Post # 6
My Pampered Chef order should be coming in today or tomorrow, always fun to get new kitchen/cooking stuff.
Thinking about my husband naked always puts me in a good mood. 🙂 I still get so excited to see him every single day after work, it’s ridiculous.
Valentine’s Day is coming up and we have a romantic evening planned.
Hoping for a tax refund, money is always good.
I get to wear skinny jeans and my cute new boots to work tomorrow.
This reminds me I need to schedule a manicure for tomorrow.
Post # 7
My dad brought me lunch at work today!
On Saturday I get to try on dresses for the first time!
Because of the dress trying I took a half day from work Saturday!
Post # 8
- Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center
@BeachBride2014: I have a book club tonight too! It is a sit around and chat about everything, then try to talk about the book for about 10 minutes, while snacking on tasty treats kind of a club. Best kind, I say!
Other than that, I bought tickets to a swanky bridal show on Sunday today, and I’m stoked.
And my MOH just sent me an email that made me smile! Love those emails at work!
Post # 9
Yay!!! Positive energy send out!!
1. Today I got to work with my sweetheart:) Jokes and Laughs all day long!! Love Thursdays!
2. My wedding band came today and when I opened the package there were TWO! God I’m blessed
3. Snow is in the forecast today…which means sledding and hot chocolate at our house:)
ETA: Right after I wrote this, I got word that a deal I have been working on forever is scheduled to close next week!! I’m a believer!!
Post # 10
I got new snowboots so my feet are no longer constantly hurting.
FI is picking me up from work tonight so I don’t have to slog 2 miles through snow to get home.
Saturday is an all day game day with my friends.
Sunday is the local bee meet-up, looking forward to meeting some of you ladies.
Post # 11
DH just flew out for a business trip and that means I get the whole house to myself. 🙂
So far I’ve managed to not dress myself properly, had popcorn and cereal for lunch/breakfast, and I have about 10 windows open for different shops with carts fully loaded. I told myself I’m just internet window shopping but I’m starting to think I really do NEED a great staple pair of black leather pumps. It’s a good day.
Post # 12
My manager bought my lunch today.
I get my dress from alterations on the 17th (one day closer than yesterday)
This weekend is the vintage flea market!!! Im hoping to find some cool vintage jewelry for my BMs!
Post # 13
It’s Thursday and I can’t wait to relax this weekend!
I may have a buyer for my dress regret dress and I may have found a new dress I love.
I am about to eat some candy. Mmmm
Post # 14
Paid our credit card off yesterday yippee!
Bought my wedding dress this week!
Post # 15
1. I got an earlier shift at work today so I get to go to HH with my fiance.
2. My back hurts less than yesterday.
3. 3 of my 4 bridesmaids have their dresses purchased!
Post # 16
1. Getting married one year form tomorrow!
2. FI just got word that the hit-and-run driver that damaged our car paid up and we get our deductible back!
3. I found some good articles for my research today.
4. I get to see my best friend in less than a week! (She lives in another city–and to be clear, is not my FI.)