(Closed) Post-A-Thon Chat Thread: 1/7/2010

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

I am not feeling well either, I may be going dress shopping tomorrow to try on a trumpet (at my mom’s urging)… but we’re having inclement weather so perhaps not. I am also working on a few products for a client which is quite tedious.

Post # 4
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Is this the “official” post a thon tread?  I’m so confused! 

Post # 5
7082 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

Sorry I’m late.. I had to take a friend to the doctor!

Post # 6
2397 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’m always writing 09 instead of 10!  It looks so weird!  I’ll probably make that mistake til March haha.  Hope you’re feeling better soon…. I feel like I’ve been “under the weather” for 3 months, it’s the winter for me 🙁

I just finished filling out my passport application… *whew*  I’m kind of excited to get a passport, even though I’m dreading what that picture is going to look like lol.

Post # 7
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

Is this post-a-thon later than usual? 🙂

I just got home from school… took me an hour and a half to drive home, even though I was supposed to have beat rush hour! I think there was an accident on the freeway. Blah.

BUT I’M HOME! And no school tomorrow! Wooooohooooo!!!

Post # 8
4480 posts
Honey bee

@Blueshoes2: On my passport photo, for some reason it didn’t occur to me to wear any makeup or fix my hair (this was in one of my short, awful hair phases)… I look like a little boy. A really, really ugly little boy.

Post # 9
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

i’m doing pretty good. just trying to get myself to settle down and work on my resume. you’d think wanting to get a job would be motivation enough but…it’s not. haha.

Post # 11
2562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@ Lorienne – I am with you on being sick – I have the “common cold” but it feels more like the “uncommon plague of death and misery” … I am on day 6 now.

Post # 12
1719 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country

I’m currently in illness recovery… caught the plague while in Minnesota, but almost back to 100%! Feel better Lori!!!!!

Been eating rice porridge and boxed mac n cheese for an entire week… hoping to have a decent meal tonight but Mr. Peng is just catching the SARS or whatever the hell I had last week so now he’s not hungry! GRR!

Hmm what to eat… Little Caesars just opened down the street for me. Can’t hate on a $5 pizza. YOU JUST CAN’T.

Post # 13
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hey ladies! I’m bumming around all day, just hanging out. School starts on Monday so I’m milking every free second I get. 

Post # 14
4480 posts
Honey bee

Ew, I just got over being sick. Still not sure if it was a cold, or just realy bad allergies!

Post # 15
2562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I have been starting on the signs we will need for the wedding, our of boredom more than anything … any other ladies working on wedding stuff today/tonight?

Post # 16
2397 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

lol awww spaniel, it’s ok.  In my work ID pic I’m grimacing. Really.  Don’t even get me started on my gym photo ID… I’ve accepted that all “ID” pictures of me are going to look awful, I’m just too awkward in them.

The topic ‘Post-A-Thon Chat Thread: 1/7/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors