Post-a-Thon Chat Thread 2/8/2017

posted 6 months ago in Weddingbee
Post # 16
379 posts
Helper bee

Mls1988 :  I’m a year and 7 months out (we legitimately just booked our venue this weekend) and just had my first nightmare that no one came. I don’t think I’ll take the “No’s” very well. It’s the only part I feel totally out of control of. I just keep trying to remind myself that either way I get to marry the most wonderful guy.

Post # 17
805 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

sparklebee83 :  Exactly. Congrats on booking your venue! That’s super exciting.

Post # 18
589 posts
Busy bee

julies1949 :  I’d prefer either open toe or closed. Peep toes hurt my feet. I’m not really interested in white. I don’t wear heels often, so I was hoping to find something to wear again. My bouquet will have deep jewel tones like in this painting

I’m interested in: gold/rose gold, purples, reds, deep pinks, even black. 

Found my dream shoes but they didn’t make them in my size…https://www.pinterest.com/pin/360780620133907422/ 

Made me so made because they made them in a nasty black faux croc or something in an 11…C’MON!

Post # 20
589 posts
Busy bee

sparklebee83 :  That’s one I hadn’t thought to look at. Thanks! I’ve save it on my board. Not crazy about the squiggles but maybe it could grown on me. This is my gown

IMG_0139

The painting is by Maja Wronska. Check her out on DeviantArt. We plan on buying a print of this at some point. She has such beautiful work!!! http://takmaj.deviantart.com/prints/ 

Post # 21
7723 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I made ramen with egg and veggies for both of us. We both have colds. 

Post # 22
379 posts
Helper bee

nowthisistaken :  Zappos does free returns for a year, so you can also buy those and send them back if you find something better. That dress is gorgeous and looks incredible on you!

I might need to buy one of her prints too. I’ve been looking for something with lots of warm colors for our dining room and her work definitely fits that!

Post # 24
589 posts
Busy bee

sparklebee83 :  Thank you!!! Yes, I’ve found Zappos to be good in the past. Been checking on there every once in awhile. I think if I just keep checking all these sites in the months to come, I will find something!

She’s an arhitect which is why she is so amazing at drawing structures. I love some of the tropical leaf paintings she’s done. Not normally my thing but they’re goergeous! 

Post # 25
1465 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Snowed in in New Jersey!!! Working from home! in my PJs, in bed, on conference calls. Hoping my train to DC doesn’t get cancelled because I have a fun work trip scheduled.

About to go eac some Reese’s peanut butter cereal 🙂

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors