Post # 1
So this morning I finally got in to the dermatologist to talk about removing the marks on my back from acne. I have a tendency to pick at my acne and so I have red marks all over my back and a bit on my chest and forehead :-(. There is no way I want those marks on my back when I go try on wedding dresses so I’m making it a resolution to make myself stop picking. If I can go at least a month I will save up and pay for the laser resurfacing to make them go away sooner.
So I was thinking, what are your resolutions for pre-engagement. Things you’ve been meaning to do, but now that you know that the ring is around the corner, things you want to get done in anticipation?
1. Get rid of acne marks on my back and chest
2. Finally lose the 18 pounds I’ve been trying to lose since college
How about yours?
Post # 3
@google: Hello! My sister had that done before her wedding and it looked great! So good luck with that!
Heres my list-
1. Find a better paying job
2. Lose about 15 pounds/ tone up
3. I love photography and my SO bought me a really good camera this Xmas so my plan is to take more pictures
Post # 4
Hmm, this is a good post 🙂
1. Stop biting my nails and get into a habit of making them look pretty every day 🙂
2. Finish painting our house and finish the decor (I have a new design plan that i would want to be in place before we get engaged so the people we invite over see the after work )
3. Loose 10 Lbs
I think those are the major ones!
Post # 5
@Lulume: Ugh I forgot about the house decor lol…that’s in the process lol
Post # 6
- Wedding: June 2017 - Vegas Wedings
@google: I was just thinking of this sort of stuff the other day! You have great timing!
1) Grow my hair out a bit. I would like it a few inches past my shoulders and its almost brushing them. I have really curly hair so as it gets longer it gets less curly = even longer than what I grew. Did that make sense :/ ? Point is Im almost there!
2) Have a very large mole removed from my back so that I wont be too embaressed to wear a bikini during the honeymoon. I already have a referral to the dermatologist just havent gotten around to making the apppointment.
Post # 7
My goals are to:
– lose 20 lbs
– take better care of the skin on my face (with all the stress I’ve had lately my acne is really acting up!)
Post # 8
1. lose weight/exercise more/look better in clothes
2. hang out with my friends more, visit far away friends
3. eat healthier
4. be more “green”
5. get a better job
Post # 9
I guess mine would be to keep exercising and encourage the boy to join me more often! And to find a better balance between work and life.
Post # 11
I have hated my smile and crooked teeth forever. i used to dread thinking about wedding photos because I avoided smilling. I got Braces put on my teeth and will have them taken off for the wedding. I am very excited to have a beautiful smile for our wedding and a lifetime .
Post # 12
Pfft, 20 pounds? I wish that’s all I had to lose…I need to lose 50ish pounds to get to a healthy BMI. On the plus side, at least it was once 130 pounds…
I guess that would be the only big thing I’d work on, though. I’m content with everything else.