(Closed) Pre-wedding pampering & cost?

posted 8 years ago in May 2010
Post # 3
2344 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m a June bride but I’m already embarking on my pampering so I thought I’d join in 🙂 

Altogther, I’m having:

– 2 facials 

– 2 back treatments (to make sure my skin is clear)

– A massage right before the wedding 

– Gel nails put on and filled right before the wedding

– Pedicure

– 2 brazilian bikini waxes (first one well before the wedding so I’m not red for the honeymoon!)

Altogether, that’s well over $600 with tips! However, all of that except for the pedicure and the bikini waxes were gifts from my mom and FMIL.

Post # 4
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I have my first (ever) facial appointment next week and if all goes well (I have sensitive skin), I’ll have another the Wednesday before our wedding.  Haircut and color next weekend, eyebrow shaping a few days before, mani-pedi the day before, and hair and makeup day of.  No massage for me since they tend to wreak havoc on my body (the released toxins make me feel like crap after).  My FI wants to try out a pedicure so I’d like to surprise him with one whenever I can find some free time during the next couple of weeks (wishful dreaming) and I’ll get one with him.  Total cost will be somewhere around $600 but I’d rather not know the total so I refuse to add it all up ;o)

The topic ‘Pre-wedding pampering & cost?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors