- 2 years ago
Hello lovelys 🙂
So pretty much since our relationship started the FI and I are always talking about children.
2 years ago we found out I was pregnant and FI, unable to contain his excitement let it slip we were at the doctors on social media which led to family friends finding out and well.. what a great way for my mother to find out. I very shortly after had a miscarriage.
I was so mad that he had posted it and have decided to put rules in place for next time.
· I do not want ANYONE to know that we are expecting apart from our families.
· I do not want to find out the gender (FI does but I’m sure I can persuade him by the time it comes around) I want him to be the one to announce the sex to me 🙂
· I do not want ANY announcements made until I, myself post it once our child is born or maybe even been home for a week or so.
· I don’t want any visits in hospital other than families.
· I don’t plan on using social media during my pregnancy, it would be nice if FI didn’t to but I don’t think he would last that long 😛
· We have had full names picked out for a long time now but I don’t want to name the baby before I meet him/her.
· I plan for FI and maybe my mother if she wants to, to be in delivery room with me. I hope my mum won’t mind doing some birth photography.
· I plan on surprising my FI by telling him at 12week ultrasound
Also, yes I know how disgusting and cannibal like of me but I’m considering consuming the placenta… No not like a placenta spaghetti or anything but Im very curious on the whole placenta pill thing.
Although I’ve never been pregnant long enough to truly experience it, these are my wishes, most in which I had decided on since I was little. I believe pregnancy is a beautiful and very private experience I wish to only share it with people I love and cherish most. I don’t have many friends but I know as soon as this on social media my profile will be constantly ‘stalked’ and I don’t like the fact it’ll be from people who otherwise ignore me. I know once I’m pregnant I might change my mind but right now this is what my heart is set on.
I want to know if you bees think that I am being fair to my FI And if you had any ‘rules’, wishes or requests when it came to your own pregnancies: )