(Closed) Dream Dress- Price of Jim Hjelm Style JH8214? – pic included

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2055 posts
Buzzing bee

@Ms_Destination Wedding_bee: Gorgeous gown! It costs about $3200 (but it’s being sold here for $2,240). Here’s a photo off of Pinterest of someone trying it on at the salon:

And here are some Bees looking gorgeous in this gown (all found on Google images):

Post # 4
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Ms_Destination Wedding_bee:  gorgeous dress!  I could not find a price on that one but here is a JH32372062…  I saw this on kleinfeld bridal and they have price ranges for their dresses…this dress below is mermaid style in organza material in the pric range of $5001-$8000…hope this gives you an idea of how much it could be!  If you know a local bridal salon that carries the dress you should call them and they could give you their local price.

Post # 5
703 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I tried it on at a store that didn’t allow pictures, but it’s just as gorgeous in person! I tried on the one in the model picture (more of a peach tone) and loved it! It was top 3 for me but the $3,200 price tag put it into 3rd place:) 

I would definitely recommend trying it on!! 

Post # 7
21 posts
  • Wedding: June 2013

i actually ordered this gown as a sample from bridal-showroom (which someone posted the link to above). I got it in ivory and it came in REALLY good condition compared to the samples i had tried on in NYC boutiques, its a beautiful dress!! I just had my first fitting yesterday. I will probably be selling it after my June 8th wedding, let me know if you are interested, im a street size 4-6

The topic ‘Dream Dress- Price of Jim Hjelm Style JH8214? – pic included’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors