Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

w o w!!! it was a very beautiful day!

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!

Post # 4
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2007 - The Wellington House in Fayetteville, NY

OMG – what a gorgeous wedding and what a beautiful bride you were! Congrats, congrats

The photographs are just amazing too, wow!  And I just love the slideshow. 

Is that an Alvina Valenta gown that you wore? I think I tried on the same one at a sample shop and I loved it! It was one of my top 5 dresses.  It looked fantastic on you!

~ Mrs. Radish

Post # 5
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Wedding! 

Post # 7
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2007

congratulations!!!!  I’ll check it out on xanga when I get home from work (my work blocks xanga ).

Post # 8
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Beautiful bride, Beautiful dress, beautiful ring, handsome husband, beautiful day!  Congratulations!

I just hit the "one year" till the wedding mark and after seeing your pictures, I absolutely can not wait till our big day!  🙂

Post # 9
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2008

pretty pix! my flowergirls are wearing the same dress too from Gymboree! i love those dresses! i like the birdcage idea for the cards, where did you get it? are you willing to sell it? i’m a NorCal bride, are you in the Bay Area?

Post # 11
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2008 - Oceanfront lawn and tent

wow SO beautiful!  Thanks so much for sharing these and congrats on such a great day!

Post # 12
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

what a stunning wedding!  CONGRATS!

i would love to see more "real" weddings like this posted here, obviously in addition to all the fabulous blogger bees 🙂 

Post # 13
153 posts
Blushing bee

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!!!  I loved the bridesmaids dresses and your dress too of course!  I even tried to order your birdcage, but it was sold out 🙁  Thanks for sharing!!!

The topic ‘Pro Pics: 4/26/08 Wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors