Post # 1
- Our ”Key to my heart” vintage theme
- The guys had ribbon rose/vintage keys boutonnieres made by family friend
- The girls and I chose to reenact the Bridesmaids movie pose, while the guys did a form of ”Darth Vadering” only appropriate on MAY (the) 4th wedding day. lol
- My Mother made my brooch bouquet, I collected them througout the year: garge sales, good will online, family and friends gave me some.
- I surprised ”C” with an xbox cake
- Our custom cake topper was from Mud Cards (Karen) on Etsy
- Vintage car was a surprise to guests at end. (great deal from local owner)
- I bought & decorated our ”Jumping Broom”
We had the time of our lives celebrating with family and friends!
Post # 3
@Uptowngirl2857: Is your dress Milana by Maggie Sottero? That was a favorite of mine for a long time, and it is lovely on you!
I also love your intial guestbook table with the frames!
I’m glad you guys had a lovely day!
Post # 4
- Wedding: September 2013 - B&B
love love love your dress and shoes!!!
Post # 5
@GoldStar: Yes, My dress is the Milana. I found it at a local thrift store, brand new with tags for $89.00…in my size!
Post # 6
Beautiful bride and lovely wedding! I would love to know more about how the boutonniere and brooch bouquet were made all of this is so up my alley!
Post # 7
@Uptowngirl2857: Say whaaaat?! That is amazing!!
Post # 8
Gorgeous!! Love the shoes:)
Post # 9
I love your dress and your cake!! Congrats!
Post # 10
@MissCoCo: Family friend rolled ribbons. I’ll email her and ask her more details this week. My Mom follwed a tutorial online. bought wire already wrapped in thick wire and individually wrapped each brooch. used a silk hydrangreas.
only thing different was the loop wire under my bouquet for stability. in this tutorial they do it above as decor.
Post # 12
Everything is stunning, seriously every little detail!! You look gorgeous, and I love that you can see how in love you and your groom are. Plus, what a fantastic deal on that dress! Congrats!
Post # 13
wow you look great. love the bouquet you made and i love the jumping photo.
Post # 14
Beautiful!!!! The cake is amazing!!!!!
Post # 15
Absolutely gorgeous! I love all your little touches
Post # 16
- Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY
LOVE that dress! Fits you perfectly!!!