(Closed) Pronovias 2011 – Fantastica dress

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I love all the visual texture in that gown.

Post # 4
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

That looks like an amazing dress!  Very Spanish πŸ™‚ Do you have any photo’s of you in the dress?  How did you feel when you put it on?x

Post # 5
277 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I think it looks GORGEOUS as do most of Pronovias dresses… (I am a bit biased, having just bought the Pronovias Iman)

I do think though that it depends on your body type… Yes it looks amazing on the model, but will it favour your body??? I know I wouldn’t look good in it because i have really large hips, but think it could look amazing on someone with a slimmer bottom!!!!

Post # 6
8 posts
Newbee

Wow!!! I always like what I call the OOH WEE factor and this dress has it! It is a stop and take a breath dress.  It is absolutly BEAUTIFUL.. GO FOR IT!!

Post # 9
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I think it’s super pretty πŸ™‚

Post # 10
277 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I think it looks amazing on you and you shouldn’t have any doubt about it!!!!!!

You can REALLY pull it off!!!! I’d normally say “don’t worry about what other people will think”, but actually, they’ll ALL think you look incredible!!!!!

Post # 12
941 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

absolutely LOVE LOVE IT (as i do with most Pronovias gowns). there haven’t been many gowns that i have liked as much as mine but this one definitely comes in very close. you look darling in it.

Post # 13
1991 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

It looks gorgeous on!!!

Post # 14
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Ah! I was hoping to find a pic of someone in this gown! I’ve just begun my search for it. It looks lovely on you… I only hope I’m that lucky.

Post # 16
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

it looks beautiful on you!!!

The topic ‘Pronovias 2011 – Fantastica dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors