posted 3 years ago in Dress
8761 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Gah!!! Why did I open this and look!

3652 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Ahhhh!!! The second one is everything I wanted in a dress. It looks a lot like the $$$ Elie Saab ones I drool over.

I really gotta quit looking at wedding sites already…

1743 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Good thing I am already married:)  Did you see the “Ideal Wedding Gown” link where you can design your own?

3017 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I love full dresses…if anything that’s one thing I wish mine had more of. I have a slip to go underneath but it kinda seems to look a little funny…

I looovee the second one. Those lace sleeves are to die for!

5610 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Gorgeous! I love Persia!!

3652 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

This one’s gorgeous too. There are about half a dozen lace ballgowns that I would’ve killed for before my wedding. Looks like I got married on the wrong year, when it was all mermaids everywhere.

126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

the pergamini is very similar to ivanka trumps wedding gown. very beautiful!

4048 posts
Honey bee

@meliss: Step away from the monitor lol I love the dresses but honestly I am not a fan of really full dresses. I think they make me ‘hippier’ than I already am.

669 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

LOVE them! I love Pronovias! This new collection has some serious stunners!

It actually makes me really happy that some of these new dresses have similar design elements with my 2009 Pronovias Levante that just got discontinued! I’m really glad that the big princess ballgown is back in! Although I guess that will make me “trendy” at my wedding, but I swear I already had my dress picked! lol

233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

So many pretties!  My favourite:

669 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Such beautiful dresses!!  I’m still in love with the Pronovias gown I chose though…thank goodness!

You must log in to reply to this topic. New to Weddingbee? Sign up to join the conversation!