Pronovias 2014 – Olate – alterations?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I like it just the way it is, and think it will be even more spectacular once you have your own dress that fits properly! 🙂

Post # 3
2581 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

What a beautiful dress, you look stunning in it!

I would really wait until your dress arrives before you make any decisions on alterations, but I would say I don’t think it needs a belt! The way the lace sits on it, it flows down your figure and then flares out, and a think a belt would interrupt that and cut you off – it looks perfect without it!

Post # 4
432 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I agree, it looks perfect without a belt.  As for the deep v, just remember that the further the v goes down in the back, the looser it will feel in the bust area (because you won’t have the fabric there holding you in) so you may not get the oomph you want in the front if you know what I mean. 

Post # 8
61 posts
Worker bee

gorgeous!!!!! i think you should wait until it is more fitted, but since the skirt has that pretty v-shape i think a belt isn’t necessary! 🙂

Post # 9
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Looks beautiful! I agree with the posters above 🙂 

Post # 10
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Hello Lillyli, I have just bought the same dress and was lookinf for any real brides pictures just to see how it will look when it is all nicely fitted. Have you done any alterations? I am thinking of getting buttons on top of the zip. Do you have any pictures with the fitted dress. Would be beuatiful if you would be so kind and share them 🙂

And most important.. did your husband love it as much as you did ? 🙂

Thanks in advance, Micaela

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors