(Closed) Pronovias Alcanar – Possible to order a dress from the 2011 collection? Help!

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
707 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

That is a gorgeous dress! Have you checked around with any bridal shops to see if they still carry it? I would think if they did, it would probably be on sale since it’s from a previous year! If you can’t find it being carried in stores, I would check out preownedweddingdresses.com, recycledbride.com or oncewed.com and the Weddingbee Classifieds to see if anyone is selling it in your size! Even though those sites are “pre-owned” dresses, a lot of times people are selling dresses that are still in great shape (only worn a few hours or are samples) and some have never even been worn due to cancelled weddings or a bride changes her mind. Good luck!

Post # 4
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Great choice! Tongue Out I am an Alcanar bride and I ordered my dress just over a month ago! If you can find a boutique that still carries it, I don’t see why you can’t order it for your wedding! Price shouldn’t be any different, the only thing they might charge you for is if you want them to store/hold your dress for you when it arrives until your wedding! Good luck!

Post # 6
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@anni_bride:  tonnessss of beautiful dresses in the 2012 collection!!!! Let us know how you go and what you end up with!! 😀

The topic ‘Pronovias Alcanar – Possible to order a dress from the 2011 collection? Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors