9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I cant see the picture

Post # 6
1096 posts
Bumble bee

I had to google it because the link you provided wants me to agree to the terms and agree to being 18. I think the dress is gorgeous!

Post # 8
1096 posts
Bumble bee

Just edit and correct the link.

Post # 10
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hey Bees,

I ordered “PLUMA” from the PRONOVIAS 2012 Costura Collection for my wedding this Fall. 

I’m so excited, I can’t wait to see it in person.

Post # 11
21 posts
Newbee

I originally ordered Pronovias Gomera last October and I wanted to lose some weight, freaked out and told them to put my order “on hold”.  Last weekend, I went back to the NYC flagship store and I tried on Petalo, Planeta, Peral, Pomelo, Platina, and Pergola from the 2012 collection.  Planeta and Pomelo are GIGANTIC. I’m 5’7” and a street size 12/14.  I carry most of my weight in my hips and Planeta and Pomelo looked a little ridiculous.  I ended up purchasing Petalo.  It doesn’t look as full in pictures, but even Petalo is HUGE.

They were all $2400-2600 at the NYC flagship store.  There is also a mandatory $500 alteration fee.

I hope that helps!

Post # 12
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@JesRuiz101:

Oh pluma was my favorite! I didn’t buy it because they didn’t have it so I couldn’t seem it in person and I didn’t want to risk it… So I actually bought petunia,that I also loveeeee. I would love to see you in your pluma, can you post pics, please? It’s my absolute favorite!!

Post # 13
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@LalaRod100

Smile I was in your same situation. It was my favorite and I couldn’t see it nor try it on, so I called my cousin who is currently studying in Spain to go to their store in Madrid and take a look at it for me, she said it was absolutely gorgeous. From there, I tried on my other two favorites, which were “Clamor” – St. Patrick, and “Denia” – La Sposa, but the other I couldn’t try on was the Petunia, so I had to make a quick decision because my wedding is in November. So, I took a chance and went with the PLUMA, I couldn’t stop thinking about it, and I knew that if I got married in the Denia, or Clamor I would always be thinking about the Pluma. I have faith everything will work out. It pretty crazy on my part to do something like that, but I couldn’t resist. Smile So even though i don’t have pictures, as soon as it comes in and I try it on, I’ll be posting pictures. 

PS: I think the Petunia is divine. It was also my favorite! I would love to see pictures if you have any, that was my mom’s favorite. 

Post # 14
8 posts
Newbee

@JesRuiz101:

good luck! It’s an amazing dress!!! I will also post pics as soon as I have it (in august I believe) Thank you!!!

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee

@JesRuiz101:

by the way, do you have pics in the petunia you tried on? I didn’t take pictures, and I’m dying to see somebody wearing it. :))

Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I just ordered the Pascua dress from the 2012 Fashion Collection. I am absolutey in love with how it makes me feel- like a glammy Barbie bride!

The topic ‘Pronovias Planeta 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors