Proposals in Dec 2013-Jan 2014

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1784 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I certainly hope so.  My will have given me a lot of false hope since he was the one who indicated we’d be engaged by then. 

Post # 4
1905 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Yes! Ring comes the 12th, and i know he’s planning before the end of dec!

Post # 6
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I’m about 99% sure it’s coming by the end of the year. He did make a comment that it might be after….but I’m pretty sure he was just teasing me.

Post # 8
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Yep, mine will be mid-December 😀 We already have the ring and I can’t wait to finally have it on my finger!

Post # 9
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Im pretty sure it is happening either of those 2 months more leaning towards next month! My So said he is going to propose before Feb! Iam so super happy [; I have a feeling it is going to be before my Bday which is a week form Christmas ( maybe even on the day) considering I told him to get me dvds for christmas and we do not see eachother on that day or new years. I can not imagine him doing it in January, there is no special day for us, so it would just be a random day and the fact that he knows I absolutely love December!

Post # 11
2687 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Ketchum, ID

@NYCkindaBee:  I really hope so! Here is the setting we’re using for my ring (not the center stone, though). 

Post # 14
1157 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@NYCkindaBee:  I really want it to!! If it doesn’t, I’ll just forget about it.

N.B. we’ve already decided to get married next year. I’m awaiting an official proposal. If it doesn’t happen by the end of the year, i’ll move on with the wedidng planning.

Post # 15
2302 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@NYCkindaBee:  i think so! in fact, i thiiiink it might come before we go home for the holidays – so approximately two weeks from now 🙂 ahhh i hope so!

Post # 16
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

I wish…I’m not expecting it to happen, but I secretly hope it does.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors