Queasy 24/7 when does it end!!??

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

You and me both, sister. 7 weeks and feeling sick if I eat or if I don’t eat! 

ETA: The worst is when I think I’ve found a ~safe~ food that sounds delicious and seems mild enough, and it ends up making me sick anyway. I am creating food aversions every time I eat!

Post # 4
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

You poor thing! I also had MISERABLE morning sickness.

Mine started at 3 weeks, started improving at 10 weeks, and was 99% gone by 12 weeks.

I lost 7lbs in the first 9 weeks I was pregnant. (and I was a size 4 pre-pregnancy) It was horrible! The only thing I could make myself eat was Cheerios, PB+J, and Kraft mac+cheese.

And I still can’t think about pasta salad without dry heaving.

But I’m 14 weeks on Thursday, and I promise– It gets better!

Post # 5
11668 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Jennifferq:  Ugh I hear you,it’s the WORST!  I was like that from weeks 4-8, then it got better from 8-10, but now it’s back but definitely not as bad – it mostly starts in the afternoon now and lasts until I go to bed.  At least I have a few hours of relief in the morning.

Hope you feel better soon!

Post # 8
7191 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

I had MS from 6 weeks until about 17 weeks. Hopefully yours goes away sooner than mine did!

Post # 9
728 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am feeling the same way. I am 7w2d today and have been feeling like this since 5w5d. I did go and get some seabands and I thought they might be working for a while, but all they really did was give me bruises. I get it the worst when I am hungry, so I am trying to just snack constantly. Things I can eat include goldfish, applesauce, and smoothies. The smoothie that really sits well with me and fills me up is: 1 banana, 1/2 cup of cooked oats, 1/3 cup sliced almonds, 1/3 cup Yogurt, and 8 ice cubes. I find it easier to drink a smoothie than to try and eat anything. 

Post # 10
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Mine started to get better at 10 weeks and was pretty much entirely gone at 12 weeks. I found sour lemon candies helped, as did smelling lemon oil, using lemon soap, etc.

Post # 11
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

Icky! One of the nurse’s at the clinic I work at said that every morning, even before getting out of bed, she would eat a few crackers and sip some Coke. I am not a pop drinker so if and when I get sick I won’t be doing that, but she said you pour some Coke in a glass and let it go overnight so all the fizz gets out of it and then you sip that with your crackers in the morning.

Post # 13
1779 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m definitely not pregnant but my mom was very, very morning sick with me and swore by eating apple slices throughout the day. Light, sweet and good for digestion. To this day she still eats them when she feels ill.

Post # 14
4296 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

B6!!! My OB said to take 100mg on top of my prenatal. This saved me! I was MS free until the day before 8 weeks. It has been gone now since 10.5 weeks. I am 12 weeks today and feel fabulous!

Post # 15
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@MsJ2theZ:  my friend is using those also, swears by them!

Post # 16
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Oh my- I was vomitting at least twice a day from weeks 6-12.. I’m now 13weeks 2days and only just starting to feel a difference.. Although I’m still taking a half dowse of diclectin daily! 

It is miserable.. But.. It will end.. I never thought it would when others told me that.. But believe me ! I will..

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors