(Closed) Question for Bees with Eng 161 or 144 from MoCo

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1671 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I had these saved to my computer (from the bee) when I was trying to decide between the two.

I believe (but not positive) that the top one is 161 and bottom is 144.

I know sleepyhead22 has eng 144 and sugarpea has eng 161.

Also I would ask them to send you a sizer. Because a lot of people have sizing issues. I was told to order a 1/2 size down but I am a size 5.5/5.25.

Post # 4
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

The second picture @harperlynn: posted Is actually my picture of my ring! I have lots of pictures of it Ill post but if you want any others just ask I have no problem taking more! 

Post # 5
4653 posts
Honey bee

OH and for the questions I have the eng 144 (But I also bought the matching band FYI it is amazing with the ring)

It does fit pretty high up I take my ring off when ever I wear gloves I bought a ring keeper necklace so that way I can still wear my ring even if it is not on my finger.

As for sizing order the sizer it is the best and only way to know what size to get yourself! I also got a 10% off cupon with my sizer so it really is worth it (I belive they are free so no loss there)

Post # 6
1671 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@MsPanda:  Ah thank you! Sorry I didn’t credit you, I searched for you as well but I couldn’t remember. PS. Your pictures really did help me decide. Thank you!

Post # 7
4653 posts
Honey bee

@harperlynn:  OH no don’t worry about it. It actually took me a second to realize that it was even my picture lol. And I am glad I helped you choose! I always love it when i get to help out another bee!

Post # 10
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I don’t have either of those rings but I just wanted to say that I got sized by a jeweler before I ordered and my ring from moissyco came in true to size with what the jeweler told me. Mine has a very thin band as well…

The topic ‘Question for Bees with Eng 161 or 144 from MoCo’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors