- 3 years ago
- Wedding: September 2011
Long story short, our appraisal on a home purchase came back $35K low and we are thinking of getting another one. If we apply we a second lender and the appraisal comes back OK, are we obligated to go through with the purchase? We have to decide by tomorrow. We are totally overwhelmed as to what we want to do. We had a death in the family and it has been a crazy week. I asked our attorney this quesiton, but he didn’t really answer me. A friend of mine who is a realtor said we don’t have to go through with it even if the second appraisal is good, but I feel skeptical.