Post # 1
My fiance and I are meeting with a venue coordinator in a couple weeks to gather information. I think this site might be the one so I want to make sure I’m getting all the information I may need! So any suggestions?? What are the questions I need to ask??
A little background… the venue is a small winery. The ceremony and reception would both take place there and both be outside. They do on-site catering and provide the tent, tables, chairs, linens. We are planning a summer 2012 wedding.
Thanks for your help!
Post # 3
I’m in the same boat and found this to be helpful. Good luck!
Post # 4
OK. We looked at wineries at the very beginning so here’s some questions that relate to a winery venue
- Is there a site fee and if so what does it include? seats, arbor, etc for outdoor ceremony? Tables, chair, napkins, plates, etc for reception?
- What is the per person dinner fee and what does that include?
- What kind of outside vendors are allowed and what are not?
- What kind of services can you provide that will be a part of having our wedding at Winery?
- Do we have use of restroom facilities within the winery?
- Are there any additional fees I should be aware of?
- Are there any images you can send me of previous marriages (besides those on your website) held at this wineryl? Like links to photographers blogs, etc?
- What kind of discount can we get on your wine to serve during the wedding?
- Can we create custom labels to put on them? Can we bring outside liquor & beer?
- What time frame do we have the venue for? Can we come in earlier to set up? Does this time frame include vendor set up and break down time?
- What are the ceremony/reception options? Is there a indoor backup option?
- If outside is there a tent available for use?
- Is there ample parking for guests?
Post # 5
Thanks for you help! Great questions!