Quick Wedding 12/13/14

posted 2 years ago in March 2014
Post # 2
1715 posts
Bumble bee

First you’ll have to come up with the budget, and then you’ll have to decide what elements of the wedding are most important. 

Do you want photography and/or videography, and if you do how much do you want to spend? Do you want a cake? If so, how much are you willing to spend? What kind of honeymoon do you want, if any, and how much money will you allocate for that? These are the questions you and your fiancée will have to consider.

When you figure out a bit more of what you want and what you’re looking for, we’ll be able to help you a lot better. 

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  .
Post # 3
119 posts
Blushing bee

Rhopalocera:  IA come up with specific questions and then come ask for suggestions. Although it would be great, weddingbee doesn’t plan your wedding for you..we are all here to help along the way. Create a budget and  a Pinterest account find some inspiration and go from there. 

Post # 4
38 posts
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hey, Congratulations!  As you have decided the date and left with only 5 months , i want you to recommend to go for simple church wedding with your close friends and family members and after the wedding , you can throw a huge grand reception for all because of the less time it will become difficult and stressful to manage the wedding planning.

Post # 5
129 posts
Blushing bee

It’s really common for girls in my church to do 6 month engagements and mine’s about the same. I actually just picked 12/13/14 as my date today! I’m in the same boat you are. I agree with PP that you should figure out what budget you have, what things are most important to you, and definitely look on pinterest. I’m making a list of everything I’ll need (look online for wedding planning sheets or go to Barnes and Noble–they have books of them). This will give you an idea of things you might want to include that you haven’t thought of. Also, if your church is close like mine, there are a lot of people who can help (mine has tons of crafty girls–something I’m not–so I’ll be asking their opinions and help on decorating!). Your pastor can probably help you with an outline for the ceremony at least, if you’re not sure what to do.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors