Post # 1
First, dont’ worry im not a poo troll (I’ve had a name change for this one!)
After a few glasses of wine me and the OH got on the subject of a few of the oddities below…!
1) Do you poo roughly the same time each day? Personally Im normally twice a day, once after lunch and then again before my shower in the evening!
2) Do you always have a wee when you go for a #2?
3) Do you stand to wipe? (or is that just a guy thing??)
4) If you are wearing a skirt, do you lift or drop?
and last one…
5) After being on holiday last week, as soon as we both got back, went to seperate bathroom and must of spent a good 10 mins on there clearing everything out! After a week away a bit of a backlog, I don’t mean like constipation, but just not our normal selves!Does anyone else “suffer” from this?
Post # 2
1. As long as my days are about the same ( no special vacations, or crazy weekends) then my dumping routine is basically the same.
3. I stay sitting.
4. Depends what kind of skirt, I don’t think I would lift a long skirt.
5. I think what happens to y’all is super normal…
Post # 3
1. Probably? Never really thought about it. But not normally more than Once a day.
3. Lol no
Post # 5
Maybe I’m the only one finding it a little weird that someone with one post…or even someone in general…would want to know any of these things.
Post # 6
1) I always go as soon as I get up in the morning. Then, it varies and usually depends on what/when I eat; but it’s usually another 1-2 times a day.
2) Yep, almost always
3) Nope, sit
5) Nope, I go regularly while away so no issues with ‘backlog’ lol
Post # 7
here’s something for you, I’ve always had major issues pooing. I have to take meds in order to go everyday. If I didn’t it usually takes 5 DAYS TO POO!!! 🙁
Be thankful ladies Of your regularity! I’m super jealous! LOL
Post # 8
PossumGirl: My friend’s like that; she regularly goes up to 3 weeks without going, it sounds awful; she gets really bloated and uncomfortable, and her doctor has been worse than useless :-s So glad I’m regular!
Post # 9
barbie86: Tell your friend that there is a more natural solution without putting chemicals in your body. It’s called Naturalax and you can it get on Amazon or any VitaminShoope store. It’s full of veggie roots. take two before bed and it will clean her right out.
Post # 10
1. I am by no means regular. I only go once every 3 weeks. No exaggeration. Yes, I am under the care of a doctor and in process of taking tests to figure out why I am like this. Lol
5. Because I suffer from severe constipation as it is….if I went on vacation it would probably throw my schedule off worse and I wouldn’t go for a month or something. My boyfriend goes everyday no probem no matter where he is.
Post # 11
PossumGirl: There are chemicals in it.
3. I don’t stay fully seated, is this weird? lol I never thought about this before.
4. At home drop, in public it depends on the skirt
5. Any type of travel can leave me a bit constipated.
Post # 12
AB Bride: I think there’s some confusion. There is another Natura-LAX out there that is chemical. But what I take is fully a natural supplement. Please see images below. Just wanted to clear this up because I would never want to give misinformation….
Post # 13
1) No, there’s no schedule.
2) Often, but not always.
3) No, I don’t know why anyone does that…? I never knew that was a thing, ha!
4) Lift (unless it’s a tight skirt!)
5) That’s never been an issue for me, though I’ve seen my partner do it. I’m pretty regular, always in and out of the bathroom within a minute or two!
Post # 14
PossumGirl: I don’t think you understand what a chemical is. The first ingredient, aloe ferox alone is going to contain numerous chemicals. It doesn’t really matter if a particular chemical comes from a plant or a lab, if it has the same structure it’s going to act the same.
Post # 15
As stated I have another username 🙂
Literally just got back from holiday this week and it reminded me hah