(Closed) RANDOM Spin-off: What is your eye color & do you like it?

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@craftybridelovesnerdygroom: I have green eyes.  It can be hazel at times, but most times it’s a dark green (no brown involved).  I absolutely love them.  FI’s is a light hazel color.  =)

Post # 4
2701 posts
Sugar bee

You have gorgeous eyes!!!

I have brown and I am content with that. Although, I do feel left out because nobody has brown eyes in my family but me. Even though my mom is Native/Hispanic, she wound up with green eyes.

Post # 5
42 posts

I have blue eyes, ive always wanted one green and one blue πŸ™‚

Post # 6
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Aw, too bad he has his eyes closed!  πŸ˜€

Mine are very dark brown.  I would have liked to have light colored eyes… green or blue.  3 out of my 4 grandparents have blue eyes, and my grandmother had light honey colored eyes.  I’m not sure how mine and my brother’s came out so dark!

My fiance’s are hazel… brownish green.  πŸ™‚   I hope the genes are in there for our kids to inherit light eyes. 

Post # 7
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

My eyes are grey but as far as my DL goes it says they are Blue. They tend to match whatever I’m wearing which is pretty cool… they can look crystal clear blue or very bright green… it’s definitely odd but it’s kind of like every part of me matches everyday lol. My son ended up getting super bright blue eyes between my grey and his dads green.

Post # 8
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I have green eyes, too, and so does my husband, though his can skew blue in the right environment. And I just happen to have this nifty photo.

Oh, and my brother and sister got my dad’s beautiful blue eyes and I was always jealous, but now I like mine.

Post # 11
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@craftybridelovesnerdygroom: Totally love your green eyes! I’d say they go well with your brown hair πŸ™‚

My eyes are blue or grey, depending on how I’m feeling, my mood, and the lighting/what I’m wearing. I’m so glad they turned out bright blue for our engagement pics! Mr.ND has hazely eyes, but they’re more brown near the pupil and green towards the outside of the iris. He’s so pretty, haha. These are mine:

Post # 13
2894 posts
Sugar bee

Blue. But I always wanted a blue and green one or something cool like that. I don’t “wish” for it. It’s more of a – if I had to give up blue what would I want instead. I like my eyes.

Post # 14
828 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

My eyes are dark but they’re pretty big. I like the dark color with red hair. I’ve always wanted to try colored contacts to see what I’d look like with green or hazel though, just for fun!

Post # 15
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Bent Creek Winery (Livermore, California); Reception: Family Residence (San Ramon, California)

My eyes are always changing color. They’re kind of a hazel, with strong hints of green and blue.  I really like them (despite the fact that I have terrible eyesight), and Darling Husband loves the color. Back when we started dating, he was always checking to see what color my eyes were each day. He was so fascinated!

Post # 16
1636 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have brown Hazel but I always wanted my brothers they are green hazel and gorgeous!

The topic ‘RANDOM Spin-off: What is your eye color & do you like it?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors