(Closed) Rant & vent- advice needed!

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Do you mean family not coming as in your parents are choosing not to or just the majority of cancellers are your side?

Regardless, I’m sorry you bit off more than you can chew in the “big wedding” story! But honestly, don’t worry about it! This day is about you and your Fiance, not in the details. Make the best of it!

Post # 4
14498 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am so sorry that totally sucks.  Maybe you can now invite more of your friend that were on your B list, there is still more than enough time if you get invites out right away.  Chin up, the ones that are there are the ones that really care.  (((HUGS)))

Post # 5
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

You’re almost certainly correct– with back to school, airplanes, etc. this is basically a destination wedding.

For the no-kids thing– your parents do not have to defend a decision they did not support AND I am sure you knew at the time that a lot of families aren’t going to fly to Chicago without their children for several days. That said, I hope the people not attending are not attending because of not being able to leave their children, and not out of some misguided “offense” that children weren’t invited.

Good luck!!

The topic ‘Rant & vent- advice needed!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors