Post # 1
i love these kinds of posts. so i’m starting one. share your rants of the day too.
1) i have to go to the OB/GYN today. i’ve avoided it as long as i can. it’s gonna hurt, i’m gonna bleed, and i’m going to be miserable for the next 6 hours. i hate hate hate annual exams. hate them. always have.
2) our car is still sitting in the driveway, fully packed. we didn’t take anything out of it when we got home last night. FI is on his computer, i have no desire to unpack it. i do, however, want our bedding. so it has to be done by tonight.
anyone else want to share a rant of the day?
Post # 3
- Wedding: September 2013 - B&B
My rant is just at the general Monday blllaaaahs.
BLAH YOURSELF MONDAY, BLAH. YOURSELF.
Post # 4
- Wedding: September 2013 - B&B
Oh and I totally feel you on the unpacking OP… we just moved this weekend. We had some stuff in last weekend but this weekend was the big one! Woof. I’m having trouble concentrating because I know our new house is such a mess and all I keep wishing is that I could have been at home today making it neat and putting things away!
Post # 5
Ugh, Mondays. One of the products my company makes is having weird glitches and I’ve been dealing with the phone calls all day. Although I do love that someone left a voicemail for the customer service team (everyone else was on the line with other customers), and then sent an email exactly 1 minute later bitching that she left a voicemail “hours earlier” and nobody responded to her. Customers may lie, but our phone and voicemail records sure don’t 😛
Post # 6
I’m an accountant, and our system is down for the day for a scheduled upgrade. There is a bare minimum that I can actually accomplish here without access to it, and I keep having to re-explain what’s going on to people requesting information.
…but yet I am still forced to be here, accomplishing jack and $h!t. I’m thrilled about it 😉
Post # 7
The (foreign) ATM didn’t give me my money, and I think I have malaria. Awesome! Totally a Monday over here…
Post # 8
1. It is soooo freaking humid that I was drenched by the time I got to work (I commute on foot), and now I’m chilled in my cold office. I also just feel gross all over, it’s like there was no point in showering this morning.
2. I am now on week 5 of no boss. He told me he was going to be out of the country for 3 weeks and he’s still not back yet. I’ve heard from him once in the last month. he left me with the oh so specific instructions of ‘make more protein’…yeah we’re only working on 4 of them should I be concentrating on a particular one? For now I’m just doing what our collaborator wants. My boss is in charge of ordering supplies and part of our order did not get shipped and I need him to resolve it. I want my tube caps dammit who send you tubes without their caps?!
3. I would rather be at home scrubbing my tub right now than at work, there is just not enough to do here and I could be so much more productive at home.
Post # 9
I just found out that my SO is leaving at some point this month to go out of the country for work. We’ve never gone an entire day without talking, I don’t know how we are going to get through 2 weeks.
Plus, we just got back from vacation, where I was sure he was going to propose, and he didn’t. He then proceeds to tell me he was going to ask my mom for permission when she was out visiting two weekends ago because he wasn’t ready to ask my dad when we were out there in March and we don’t know when we are going to have time or money to go see them again. My mom proceeded to tell him that he has to ask my dad IN PERSON. Thanks Mom, thanks a lot.
Post # 10
@Sunnyday278: Seriously. I woke up at like 2AM and was like, “Ooh, sleeping in today, gonna get up and have coffee and breakfast and play Skyrim!” and then I realized that it was MONDAY and not Sunday and got all sad. BOO.
Today specifically (and tomorrow), one of our salesguys is on vacation. We’re normally shorthanded as-is, and corporate took another salesguy several weeks ago and made him work at another branch until they find a replacement for the open position.