Real-bride photos of Allure 9124??

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
992 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

EmieBee4:  I’m hoping to try this on when I go dress shopping next week! I’ll share photos if I do!

Post # 4
8 posts
Newbee

EmieBee4:  

Hey

Congratulations! I’m actually having my wedding May of next year as well. When I went dress shopping I was looking for a mermaid/fit and flare type gown. I tried on a total of 19 dresses and the allure 9124 turned out to be my dress!  (and it was pretty much the opposite of what I was looking for. By the way it’s much prettier in person. What’s weird is that I was looking for real bride pics with this dress on but I found none, so I hope this helps a bit. It’s definitely worth a try. I love it 🙂 Good luck! 

Post # 5
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

WOW you look amazing! That is a beautiful dress!

Post # 7
2264 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

CRiveraRN:  Oh my gosh this dressing looks seriously stunning on you!!! It looks way better on you than on the Allure model in their stock pics. I never really even noticed how many details it has that I love — V neck, Illusion neckline, lace, belt. You look gorgeous! 

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee

Thank you so much!!! I absolutely love it. It’s even more beautiful in person. Here’s a pic of the back, the sample dress they had was a little big on me so they had to clip it up in the bridal store. It also has buttons going down the back, you can’t really tell in the model pics but it’s such a pretty touch 🙂 

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee

EmieBee4:  Hey,  I bought my dress from a bridal shop in brooklyn, ny. It was priced at $1450.

Post # 12
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I’m joining the Allure 9124 club too!  Whoo!  Just picked up my dress this weekend and I’m so excited!!  Sorry if the picture is huge IMG_5213

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors