216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY DRESS !!!!!! 

Post # 5
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I ordered mine without trying it on back in July…..I just got it last month, and I am SO happy with it!!! P.S. Sorry about the large photo size….I can’t remember how to shrink :/

Post # 6
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@Milan21xx:  Wow, that looks amazing on you! May I ask what your street size is, if you don’t think it’s rude? I think I may be a similar size to you, and because I haven’t gone dress shopping yet, I think a dress like that may look good on me too.

Post # 7
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@fzesguer:  Thank you 🙂 Thats a SZ18 but Im a street 16 , I loved the way it fit too … I was sold right away 

Post # 12
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Just said yes to Allure 8966 yesterday!

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi Bees,

I have a brand new with tags, never been worn Allure 8966 dress for sale. This glamorous fit and flare gown is strapless with a sweetheart neckline and ruching through the bodice. The dress comes with a Swarovski crystal sash. I purchased the gown from a local Allure boutique for $1,200. I’m asking $900 or best offer. The dress has not been altered.

Here are the measurements of the dress 
Color- Ivory 
Size 6 
Bust 34″
Waist 25.5″
Hips 37″ 
Height 5.5″ 
Height with shoes 5.9″

If you are intrested or have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks 🙂

Post # 14
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@kmb4jlm:  awww you are too sweet. thank you

The topic ‘Real brides in Allure 8966, C181 and 2408’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors