Real Brides in (DB) David's Bridal V3587/9V3587?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
914 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Gorgeous, and we are nearly dress twins.  I ended up in an almost identical DB gown, but without the sweethearft neckline!

Post # 4
914 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

It’s loooovely. 🙂

Post # 5
1504 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

msfreemis:  Go to the DB website and put in the dress number. Look under reviews and there are brides that have posted pics of themselves in the dress. It’s a beautiful gown.  🙂

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee

Mine is in ivory. Same dress I just added the belt for a little more sparkle 🙂

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee

msfreemis:  the picture she posted is the ivory appliques on champagne. I worked for DB for awhile, and never got to see this dress in ivory/ivory or ivory/white 🙁 I’m with you: I want to see the ivory/ivory before I purchase.<br />so you know: the manager CAN switch your dress for a different color if you dislike the one you order. (especially if there’s no known images of the darn thing.) you can also get a store credit for another dress. but you HAVE to speak with a manager, and stand your ground 🙂

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee

btw if you want more pics of the champagne one on someone, I have PLENTY hehe

Post # 14
388 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Heres mine!! I ended up loving champagne even though I thought I wanted white. I love her. 

Post # 15
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

This is the dress I got but looking, my back isn’t long like the rest of yours. I wonder why. Where there differently styles of this dress?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors