11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

That dress is gorgeous!

Post # 4
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

This is gorgeous!!! I had my heart set on strapless, but after seeing this, I might need to try it on!

Post # 5
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

Bumping because I can’t get this dress out of my head after seeing it for the first time on this post. Anyone have real life pictures or know how much it costs?

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hello! I am a tara keely 2352 bride. I bought it at Macy’s on State Street in Chicago in Septeber for my upcoming May 2014 wedding. The cost was $2015 but I was fortunate to purchase the weekend of a 20% off Labor Day sale. 

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Eeek! Not sure why my photo pasted sideways. Sorry gals! 

Post # 8
Hostess
30403 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@stephplan:  Even sideways, you look beautiful in your dress! 🙂

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi Pretty Wedding Bees! I just did my first dress fitting yesterday. I fell in love with this dress back in February and picked it as the one within 10 minutes. I am 5’7. My dress is a size 4 unaltered. Sorry for all the pictures! I know I had the hardest time finding real brides in this dress. 

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

are either of you selling your gown? 

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Hello, ladies. I just bought this dress, and I’m so excited! I tried on a fingertip length beaded edge ivory tulle veil in the salon with it, and liked it, but I’m not sure if I want the sparkly veil with the not-sparkly dress. FYI, I’m also planning on making my own veil.

What veil did either of you wear with yours? Do you have any more detail photos? I’d love to see how you styled this gown. It’s so hard to find photos of real brides in it!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors