Post # 2
1665 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

Can you share pic of you in dress??? 🙂 

Post # 3
730 posts
Busy bee

Yes, can we see you in it? It looks so lovely! And Yay another Mexico bride! I just bought my beach wedding dress too! Where are you getting married?? 

Post # 6
1016 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

mmmolter :  you only get to wear a veil ONCE (literally – apparently while white dresses are now acceptable for second-time brides, veils are one of the things reserved for first-time brides only). let’s be honest, there is nothing practical about a veil! but wear it anyway because it’s glamourous and this is your only opportunity, and it will be gorgeous in photos. then take it off for the reception so you can party.

Post # 7
730 posts
Busy bee

Wow, I love how romantic and flowy it is! And that train is amazing! 

I have friends that vacation there every year and love it! I’m getting married at Dreams Riviera Cancun. Are you a member of the Cancun Brides page on facebook? If not, it is AMAZING! 

Post # 10
1016 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

mmmolter :  well i’m always team long veil. depends on what kind you get – if you want a lace veil, i’d go fingertip length so that it complements your train. but if you go full length, i’d skip the lace and do a raw or pencil edge.

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I got the same dress! It looks great on you! I’m also torn on the veil issue (we’re also doing a beach wedding). If I do, it’ll be a shorter one, something very simple. Below are some pics I found online of the dress, and me when I tried it on.

Save

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors