Real Life Wedding Pictures Ball Gown Allure 9003

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I haven’t worn it in my wedding yet, but if you end up wanting to purchase one let me know!! It is actually being manufactured right now, but I changed my venues and it doesn’t fit with the new one AT ALL! 🙂 If you google “allure 9003” there are some pics of me in the gown and of lots of other ppl! It is so simply amazing.. I wish I could still pull it off. 

Post # 5
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@Kg689:  wearing mine in January! Will definitely post pics 🙂

Post # 6
1632 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I Have an appt next week & this gown is on my list to try on! It’s stunning!

Post # 9
145 posts
Blushing bee

@Kg689:  thanks for the reminder!! Let me see what pics I have to share 🙂

Post # 11
145 posts
Blushing bee

@Kg689:  Ok, so this is a mix of mostly friend photos and one professional photo. I tried adding pics with different lighting so you can get a better idea of it. I also added the closeup of DH and I to give an idea for jewelry. For some reason I had a hard time finding the right jewelry for my dress and I loved the one I finally found… A few days before the wedding might I add lol! But I seriously LOVED my dress and even with my last minute alteration disasters, I had and have no regrets. I got complimented all night about it and even a week later people are STILL talking about how much they loved my dress 🙂 

Hope this helps anyone considering this dress!!

Post # 12
708 posts
Busy bee

@Kg689:  I have the organza version, C269. Just to give you an idea:)

Post # 13
145 posts
Blushing bee

@LivingInPink99:  omg the organize version is beyond stunning!! I absolutely love the touch of fairy tale whimsy it gives!!

Post # 15
708 posts
Busy bee

@readbakesmile:  omg I LOVE the kids reaching out to touch you as you walk by!! So stinking cute:) 

@readbakesmile:  thanks! I thought it fit a little better with our outdoor summer solstice wedding:) but if I could gave gone satin, I would have!! It looks so elegant! 

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  NeatTracy. Reason: I bought this ft
Post # 16
1632 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This dress is absoluetely amazing!!! My absolute favorite!!!! I’m in love!!!!

readbakesmile:  You look insane!~! Thank you so much for the pictures!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors