(Closed) Real pictures eng951b or eng163a Moissanite Round Brilliant Cusion Halo

posted 5 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Which Ring?!
    #1 Petite Halo : (12 votes)
    71 %
    #2 Legacy Halo : (5 votes)
    29 %
  • Post # 4
    206 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

Mine is eng951a, very similar but the stone is cushion cut….it is the cushion and diamond petite Halo. I love it! It did take some getting used to but it’s sturdy. it is .85 and I am a size 5.5 (unfortunately i need to get it resized I ordered a 5.75 b/c I was nervous about the fit and its huge!) 

Post # 6
    206 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

@jenai814:  awww thanks! I really love it but I’m weary wearing it because its big 🙁 I was measured as A 5.5 but I always thought I was a 6 until I was professionally measured! so despite that fact I got measured and was told I was in fact a 5.5 I got a 5.75 And it’s wayyyy big! I so wish I went smaller now 🙁 they can resize it if it is too small after you receive it for a fee I think it’s like $25 within 30 days and $50 after that.

Post # 9
    133 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Bottom ring is eng163a with a 2ct forever brilliant round in 14k white gold in size 6.  Lots of finger coverage, but with a dainty band that won’t overwhelm short fingers.

The ring on top is mine, the eng163a is my mom’s, but my dad hasn’t given it to her yet!  He had me pick out an anniversary set for her because they were really young when they got married and it’s been 30 years!

The topic ‘Real pictures eng951b or eng163a Moissanite Round Brilliant Cusion Halo’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors