Real pictures of beautiful brides wearing VW351135 :)

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I didnt get this one exactly but I just ordered one thats almost exactly the same. the skirt is the same and I changed the top on it to be custom made to be like the top on this cause I liked this one better. I know if you’re looking for real pics they have a few in the reviews for it on the Davids Bridal site. I should get my dress in like a month ish so if your still looking them i’ll try to come back to post my pics then!

Post # 4
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@eclapp91:  i ordered this dress already, on presidents day and it didnt come in until after july 4th weekend, but my wedding isnt until next year so its all good. 

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I have this dress!! I ordered it online a while ago and it didn’t seem to take that long – maybe a month or so? I would say only if you’re going to order it very far in advance – if you take it out, try it on, and put it back in the box yourself, it will get super-wrinkly unless you have magic tulle-taming powers. The lady at my fitting last week was like, “Um, I wish I could steam this before pinning it because it’s so wrinkled!”

This one is of me at the fitting, with the train pinned up (bustled) trying on a suuuuper-long veil.

And here’s a kinda-sideways pic of the super-long train (I’m wearing a sweatshirt over the top cuz I was cold!)

The skirt is super puffy (there’s nothing under it in these pics) on its own, but I need to do research as to whether I’ll need a slip or not – I don’t want the tulle to get caught between my legs when I walk or I dunno, whatever other weird stuff might happen when you’re wearing that much SERIOUS SKIRT. This dress means business, man!

Post # 5
187 posts
Blushing bee

Aww that dress looks so pretty on you!!! <3 <3

ophelia69:  

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors