(Closed) Real pictures of Justin Alexander 8483

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I tried that lovely dress on but they would not let us take photos of it.  Its a poofy dress for sure, if you haven’t tried it on keep that in mind.  But its fun vintage.

Post # 5
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

The ivory is definitely not WHITE white, but it’s a very, very light ivory, much lighter than other “ivory” dresses I tried.  In comparison, I felt the “ivory” Maggie Sottero dresses were almost yellowy! 

The dress is pretty poofy but I didn’t think it was outrageous (but then, I bought it, so of course I didn’t think it was outrageous, I thought it was dreamy and perfect!).

I don’t have any good pictures (for whatever reason I’m making weird faces in most of them) and don’t want to risk FI seeing them all over the internets, but if you want I can email a couple shots of the dress in person; just let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
581 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I tried on 8465 (short version of 8483) in the ivory, and it was much much whiter than most ivory dresses I’ve seen. The beading was silver (rather than a champagne or gold, which is the color of the beading in coffee – the color I ended up purchasing). This made it seem even more “white.” The veil in this photo is white.

Post # 8
3219 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

There are tons of girls on here that have that dress! It is one of my favs I would just search the style name under boards & im sure they’ll pop up ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

gorgeous dress!!

Post # 11
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@mmcd1523:  Thanks; I still love it ๐Ÿ™‚

@noodlesploosh:  I almost got the short one, too; it has so much personality!  In the end I just loved the long one too much, but the shorter version is fabulous.

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

I was an 8483 bride a month ago!!  I fell in love with the dress the minute I saw it on the hanger at the salon.  I received tons of compliments on the dress ๐Ÿ™‚  I LOVED the tea length version as well, but at 5’11” I didn’t want to wear heels, and I wasn’t sure how the tea length would look with flats.

[attachment=1503374,190075]

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I tried on dresses last weekend and fell in love with JA 8483!  Here are the pics of me in it!

The topic ‘Real pictures of Justin Alexander 8483’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors