Really excited for 2014! Anyone else?!

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Yes! Very 🙂 We are getting married, my sister is having a baby and FI’s brother is having a baby. It’s going to be a big year. I’ve had a good feeling about 2014 for a while, I hope it is everything we hope it will be. 

Good luck and best wishes for your 2014 🙂 x

Post # 4
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

@littlekay111:  first off, congrats on all of your awesome 2014ness!! 🙂

I’m excited too! I have friends who are going to be having babies, several weddings to go to and be in as well, and I’m starting my master’s program in the fall! Plus, 2014 is the year that Mr. H and I will be getting engaged (if it doesn’t happen at some point before this year ends)!! I’m just really excited for all of it!

Post # 5
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@littlekay111:  ME ME ME!!!!

2014 is the year I enter my 4th and last year of nursing school!! But most importantly I will be getting MARRIED!! And then HONEYMOONING and then SAVING FOR A HOUSE!!

I’m definitely ready for the new year to come (: Hopefully you get your proposal!

Post # 6
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m excited 🙂 a proposal should be happening for us; my Dad is getting married; my mum will have the surgeries she needs so will be on the up; I should be more settled in my job. 

Post # 7
128 posts
Blushing bee

Yes, I can’t believe 2014 is almost here!  I’ve been waiting since the spring of 2012 for our wedding in 2014 and I can finally say we are getting married THIS year, yay! I also will be graduating, getting my first full time job, and hopefully we’ll be moving into our own place! So much to look forward to!

Post # 9
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

@littlekay111:  thanks! I have a BA in English with a concentration in creative writing, and a minor in French; honestly as fun as it was to get that, it’s pretty much just a receipt for college on its own, lol. So I’m going to get my MATL, master of arts in teaching languages. That should translate to a lot more job opportunities in a lot of different areas. Yay for employability!

Also I’m thinking the proposal might be sooner than later…he’s been very talkative about marriage lately (not that he’s ever avoided it, but he’s been the one initiating conversations the past few days)!

Post # 11
558 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

@littlekay111:  Yes I am very excited and optimistic as well.  SO even reminded ME that don’t forget 2014 means you’ll be getting engaged! LOL! I guess I have been officially waiting over a year and am just over it already. I know it’s happening so I guess I am just not even worrying about it anymore.  So many more exciting things to look forward to.  My business partner and I will have two new staff people beginning in January, SO will begin househunting, SO will be completely debt free and I will be paying off my car and significantly paying down a credit card. A LOT of new beginnings that I can’t wait to be underway.

Post # 12
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m SO excited for 2014! I will be:

Graduating from University

Moving out with SO

Going to Las Vegas and Edmonton to visit family

Going to the Kings of Leon and some other amazing concerts/festivals

and HOPEFULLY this will be the year I get engaged!

So much to look forward to, and it seems like 2013 has just flown by. How is it already Christmas?! That one snuck up on me…

Post # 13
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Me! I am!

I have a job interview for a great job opportunity on the 6th of Jan

I’m hoping 2014 will be a bit of an easier year, I’ve had a very happy year, but it’s been rather emotionally (and somewhat financially) testing for various reasons, so I’m excited that a new year is a new start!

Plus I’m sure 2014 will have a proposal in there too!! Yay!!

Merry Christmas bees

Post # 14
10219 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

Me too !!

2013 started out good for Mr TTR & I as Newlyweds… but overall its been very much a so-so year.

I am looking forward to 2014, because I expect it will be better.

Mr TTR may very well retire in 2014 (or 2015, we’ll see how things go financially)

The plan as it stands here (no Reservations made yet) that once Retirement happens we’ll be off on a great trip…

Not 100% sure yet, but Europe is on the “short list”

More Travel in our lives is GOOD.  We both LOVE / LIVE to travel.

Overall tho, 2014 has to be better than 2013, which was quite uneventful.

Post # 15
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@littlekay111:  yes! My husband and I were married in October of this year. Neither of us have been married, and we don’t have kids. He’s 43 and I’m 37. We are trying to have a baby. I’m excited to see if our baby makers still work!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors