Really tall mommas and mommas-to-be, show me your bump! (5'11" and Up!)

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
1392 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I have pics but wedding bee won’t let me upload them! I am 6’1″, and looked like I had half a basketball under my shirt when I delivered. Lol. 

Post # 4
1392 posts
Bumble bee

I got it! This is the night before I had my daughter. 

Post # 5
1392 posts
Bumble bee

This was about three weeks before I had her. 

Post # 6
1392 posts
Bumble bee

The night I found out. Roughly six weeks?

Post # 7
1392 posts
Bumble bee

As a hilarious aside, none of these are cropped. My husband follows instructions really well. You tell him o take a belly shot, this is what you get. Hahaha!

Post # 9
1392 posts
Bumble bee

21 weeks was the closest I could find in a hurry. I just looked like I ate too much until about 30 weeks. Lol. I’ll dig around and see what I can find. 

Post # 11
1392 posts
Bumble bee

OK, I went through everything. I have nothing from that phase, but I didnt look round until way after 24 weeks. I bought two pairs of maternity jeans for the days I was miserable, but 95% of the time, I wore my regular clothes. My jeans required the rubber band trickafter about 20 weeks, but I could handle that to not have to wear maternity pants. Lol. 

Post # 12
8593 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Yay, I can play since I am 6′!  I don’t have any super early pictures on my phone though.  I also have alonger torso

21 weeks

24 weeks

27 weeks

30 weeks

35 weeks

39 weeks

Post # 13
1201 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: A very pretty church.

Wow, all these super slim tall ladies O.o I’m 181cm and find this really interesting. We’re not at the trying stage but my mum is a large lady and our neighbour didn’t even know she was pregnant. Really. She apologised for ‘the noise’ on the night/morning I arrived and he said “You were expecting? I though you were just built that way”. I’m just a stretched version of her really, so I anticipate not showing much until near the end when/if it happens.

Post # 14
295 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

LoveAndLaughter:  I’m 5’11 and I always feel very thankful for my height with my past pregnancies!! Everyone always says I “carry well”, and even after babys born or I’m super far along, I don’t look like I weight nearly as much as the scale says LOL!!

ETA: I’ll have to dig up some pics from my last 2 pregnancies and I’ll post 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  KatJoy227.
Post # 15
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I am 6′ tall and this is mine from last week at 16w1d:

Untitled

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors