Post # 1
Because I’m a big bundle of love today.
1) She always has time for a snuggle.
2) She makes me endless cups of tea.
3) I work from home and one day I was ill and she picked up my office phone all day long and pretend to be my PA for me, even though I dont actually have one.
4) She bought me the engagement ring of my dreams.
5) She always shares my problems with me.
6) Although I’d never admit it to her face, she is actually the sensible one in the relationship. I like to think I am, but I’m not. She is.
7) She is still my dream woman.
Post # 3
Well he is not my fiance quite YET…but I love him because has the kindest heart ever. Seriously. He is perfect for me cause I kinda have a black heart, lol!
Post # 4
We are not engaged yet, but: reasons I love my FI-to-be;
1) He spends Saturday mornings giving our place a tidy, doing the laundry etc. and lets me sleep in.
2) He does little things I don’t always notice have been done, but makes my life easier (plugs my iPad/iPod into charge, refills my water bottle etc.).
3) He comes to me for advice and listens to my opinion.
4) He looks after me when I’m sick, brings me food, hot wheat bags, panadol, water etc.
5) He changed his whole life to be with me – moved countries, basically changed careers, left his family and friends of whom he is very close to.
I just picked the five that I thought of first, honestly, he is amazing and I could list so many more things I love about him – we’re lucky we have such amazing men/woman.
Post # 5
He snuggles with me every night after dinner (before falling asleep or chasing me off so he can play video games).
He makes me laugh.
He can be extremely rational when I’m being irrational.
He wakes up early and makes sure the coffee is ready when i get up.
I’m fat and he makes me feel dainty when he holds me in his arms.
Post # 6
He gets me ~ !!!
Took long enough to find someone who does. :}
Post # 7
He’s amazing and we get along all the time.
Post # 8
No one else could put up with my over-the-top sense of humor / goofy nature. Instead, he fits right in. And he loves me for me.
Post # 9
Aw, I’m touched that people replied to this.
@Mischka: That about the tidying is so sweet!
Post # 10
1. He says the sweetest things at the times I need it most (even when he doesn’t realize how badly I need to hear it)
2. He snuggles with me (and actually likes it!); he’s the affectionate one in the relationship.
3. He never argues with me; I don’t mean we never disagree, but he actually invests the time to talk things out without raised voices and come to a sensible agreement.
4. He can make me laugh, no matter how bad I’m feeling or how much my anxiety is acting up.
5. He understands my depression/anxiety/stress, and doesn’t belittle me or act as if my issues aren’t real.
6. He cleans for me…without complaining or thinking twice about it.
7. He cherishes me, and lets me know on a daily basis.
8. He doesn’t underestimate me, and is forever encouraging me to chase my dreams and accomplish my goals. That is something new, and rare for me.
9. He is darn adorable! No matter what. He’s cute sleeping, awake, and half-awake. He snores, but he is still so friggin cute while doing so.
10. He is as equally crazy as me, and we complement and complete each other nicely! 🙂
8. < weddingbee thought I should have two number 8’s apparently: so, he’s off the charts with his looks and personality. 😉
Post # 11
– He patiently listens to me rant about work and comes up with funny nicknames for my boss
– He is a wonderful teacher, and patient with me
– He takes care of things…booking our vacations, picking up kitty litter, making sure there is wine with dinner, etc
– He’s got a wonderful body and hasn’t let himself go
– He’s an excellent cook
– He sends me flowers for no reason
– He gives me space and independance
– He doesn’t complain about anything
– He’s a wonderful lover
– He’s smart and intelligent
– He’s considerate
– He makes me coffee and breakfast every Saturday and sunday morning
– He’s passionate about his hobbies
I could go on all day…..
Post # 12
Not my FI but my DH…can I still play? Ok, sweet…here goes!
-He is thoughtful towards everyone, not just me and my DD (daughter). It is so nice to see him as such a caring person.
-He always carries our laundry up/down stairs, hold doors open, and other chivalrous stuff 🙂
-When I am in a bad mood and don’t want to talk about it, he lets me be. He knows I like to talk about things on my own time.
-he is 100% supportive of me being in school, even if that means he has to work more shifts and do tons of stuff around the house.
-He treats my daughter like she is his own, and never complains about taking care of her.
-He is a dreamer and very practical at the same time.
The list could go on and on but I’ll stop there 🙂
Post # 13
- Wedding: May 2013 - The bride's hometown United Methodist Church near Kalamazoo
Batman is just super-fantastic, and there are so many things I could say about him 🙂 I love that he whistles. I love that he always jokes around to cheer me up. I love that his intellect rivals (and usually tops!) mine. I love his sarcastic sense of humor, his spirit of adventure, his kind heart, and his maturity–very rare in a 21-year-old. He has so many goals and dreams for his life. He’s great with kids and animals. He loves his mom. He has the biggest heart of anyone I know, and truly cares for his friends: he’d go to the ends of the earth for anyone who was hurting, and is passionate about justice and making the world a better place. Everyday I am just amazed I landed such a fantastic fiance!!
And I love hearing all of yours: we all have some great guys and gals! 😉