Recap: 06.27.13 Winery Wedding — Pic Heavy

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
3089 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Congratulations!!!  Your wedding looks like it was an absolute BLAST!!!  You looked soo beautiful!

Post # 4
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@somerrae:  GORGEOUS! I’m having a winery wedding too and your pics jsut make me even more excited! Can I ask you how many cupcakes are on your wine barrel stand? My cupcake tower is just about the same size and I’m worried i won’t fit all 150 cupcakes on there!

Post # 6
Hostess
10891 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@somerrae: love the cupcake assortment. The Hershey and marshmallows – is that for a chocolate fondue? Kurplunk – wow! 

Post # 7
5087 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Congrats. I totally love your cake topper. 

Post # 9
Hostess
10891 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@somerrae: I’ve got to confess here – I don’t really know what S’mores is, I’ve seen it on here and Pinterest, I don’t think it’s made it’s way across the pond to the UK yet.

Post # 10
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I love how goofy you guys are with one another; looks like you guys are a great couple.  Beautiful wedding.

Post # 11
2880 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 1998

Congratulations!

You looked so beautiful.  It looked like you were both having a blast:))))

Post # 12
2372 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

This looked like one rockin’ party!! Everything was beautiful, most especially you! You looked so amazing! Congrats!

Post # 14
1233 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I would have LOVED to be guest at your wedding, it looked so fun! I love the picture of your DH dipping you with the sun in the background! Congrats on your beautiful wedding!

Post # 16
Hostess
4941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@somerrae:  No wonder you’re so in love, all of these are GORGEOUS! You looked beyong beautiful, your whole wedding was stunning, and the pictures to capture all of it are incredible. Congrats MRS!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors