Recap – 11/15/14 Best. Day. Ever! Outdoor Ceremony Vineyard (Photo Heavy)

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
5032 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

beautiful!  love all the vibrant colors.  You and your DH look so happy.  I’m deducting points for the Sharks stuff (Red Wings fan here!)  LOL

Congratulations!

Post # 4
8518 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

How beautiful! Stunning venue, gorgeous decorations, beautiful family! 

I wish I had that cake sign. Haha.

Post # 5
1214 posts
Bumble bee

Wow!  That was beautiful!  Congrats!

Post # 6
mscrabMember
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Atrium at the Curtis Center

Gahhhhhh! I LOVE that you walked in together. That is SO lovely. Congratulations, looks like it was a wonderful start to your marriage!

Post # 7
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed looking at your wedding photos. Loved the details. Loved your dress. And the weather looked beautiful as well. P.S. Fellow bay arean here (I’m assuming you are because you’re a sharks fan :D) Congratulations!

Post # 8
1168 posts
Bumble bee

What a gorgeous day! The picture with your children is amazing. Congratulations 

Post # 9
760 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Gold Hill Gardens

MrsTtoB:  beautiful! Love the Mission: Impossible theme – we did that too, and it was great!

Post # 10
458 posts
Helper bee

Gorgeous!  You have beautiful children, and it’s so nice that they could stand up with you.  Congratulations!

Post # 11
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Everything looked beautiful and you looked gorgeous! 🙂 Congratulations!

Post # 12
482 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Your wedding was beautiful!  Congratulations!  I instantly recognized your beautiful venue, my brother and SIL were married there in 1993! 

Post # 13
769 posts
Busy bee

Oh my..I love everything! The veil, your bouquet, your decor..beautiful wedding and bride. Congrats!!!

Post # 14
msbordercollieMember
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

MrsTtoB:  Oh my gosh… your wedding is SO BEAUTIFUL!  I love your dress.  I’m pretty sure I tried that one and and it was my 2nd favorite.  You look beautiful and you both look so happy!

Post # 15
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Firehouse Restaurant

I recognize this place too. I went to check it out for my wedding which isn’t until next year. I also work in Sunol so it’s right down the street.lol. Very nice and they have great wine.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors