Recap of May 2013 wedding!! finally sharing some of my favs!!

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
42469 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

souza_2005:  Congratulations! That is certainly the most romantic church I have ever seen. Gorgeous!

Post # 4
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

You cake looked delish! Pretty photos 🙂

Post # 6
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Villa Celeste

What I’ve gathered from your wedding is that it looks like a FUN time. Also, you looked absolotely stunning! I loved how minimal your makeup looked, it really highlights how naturally pretty you are.  Congratulations! A year has gone by can you believe it? 

Post # 7
2264 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

souza_2005:  Gorgeous!!

And I’m just going to put it out there: Your cake looks like it was TDF! I love raspberries on basically anything.

Post # 8
3047 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

What a lovely wedding, and that church is pretty much the pretties, adorable, one I’ve ever seen! Perfect!

Post # 9
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Wow, great photos – You looked gorgeous! I really love your bridesmaid dresses – may I ask where you got them?

Post # 13
2264 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

souza_2005:  Wow I can’t believe she made that! It looks so great!! That was so sweet of her — what a nice family you married in to! That’s so wonderful.

And trust me, I have serious doubts that the top layer of our cake will last longer than 48 hours after the wedding day! FI has a serious sweet tooth. (And so do I!)

Post # 14
3016 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014 - Prague

What a lovely wedding!  Happy Anniversary!

The setting is really beautiful– where is it? Oh, and I love the different yellow BM shoes! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors