- 4 years ago
- Wedding: September 2013
I’m having issues with deciding on our reception menu.
Here’s a little background on the wedding:
– It will be next month in Florida on the beach
– The reception will be at a restaurant on the beach – we have a private deck reserved
– The reception will start around 6:30pm
– There should be around 50 people
– Buffet style menu
– We have at least one vegetarian attending
For the menu, we can have either 2 appetizers and 3 entrees or 3 appetizers and 2 entrees. Rolls are included. Some side items are also included – garlic mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, french fries, potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, etc.
I’ve narrowed the appetizers down to these but I only want 2 I think:
– Island boiled shrimp
– salad bar
– vegetable tray
– hot spinach artichoke dip
For the 3 entrees, I’m thinking:
– fried fish tenders
– pasta primavera
– roast beef OR honey ham
Other entree options are chicken stirfry, seafood pasta (alfredo or marinara), chicken pasta…
So, what do y’all think? Which appetizers and entrees would you choose? Is there enough variety?