Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee

Also Stewart Manor CC owned by the same people as San Souci

Post # 6
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Leonard’s of Great Neck or Jericho Terrace. 

They will help you take down the price a little if you’re willing to have a Sunday ceremony or do it in the afternoon instead of a evening reception. 

Post # 7
362 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Iknow the Bridgewater Manor has a smaller room that would be perfect for your wedding size.  I didn’t see it when we toured because we were looking for rooms that would hold 150ish people but the rest of the place was very nice.  The wedding package we looked at was $80 a person but was for a Sunday evening so I don’t know about their prices for Saturdays.  It’s worth checking out though

Post # 8
12 posts
Newbee

@StarIzInkd:  If you need a cater within your budget try Mimi’s fusion of flavors catering they are in NYC..good luck!

Post # 9
100 posts
Blushing bee

Chateau Briand is under $100 if you negotiate.

Post # 10
3082 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Riveria in Massapequa

Westbury Manor (depending on the time of year)

What about the Winter Garden Room at the Fox Hollow?

All of these have guarentees, but they have smaller rooms that would fit your bridal party.

Post # 11
100 posts
Blushing bee

Chateau Briand, Fox Hollow and Swan Club are all great choices and will be in your price range if you can avoid the peak seasons.

Post # 12
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Swan Club quoted a very reasonable price to me well within your budget, but I had inquired about a Sunday wedding ๐Ÿ™‚  You might want to check it out though – it’s very pretty, too! 

The topic ‘Reception Sites under $100/pp?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors