(Closed) Registry Question : Crate&Barrel versus Williams Sonoma

posted 9 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018 - Hotel Vitale

I have registered at both. I think WS has much better quality, but CB will give you cash when you return somthing!! Which is fantastic.

I’d recommend registering at both. WS for high quality cook stuff and CB for bed and bath. 

Also, it also depends on if there is one near by. Some people are big on-line orders and others have just gone to the store closest to them. Good luck and have fun!

Post # 4
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

CB has a wider selection. THey have furniture and all that other stuff. It is also more affordable.

I have had NO issue with the wiliams sonoma return policy. And a lot of the stuff they carry is high quality and lifetime guaranteed anyways. They have stellar cookbooks (i bought them on amazon.com for cheaper tho! same ones!) and i like the store layout. It’s all specialty kitchen gadgets. We registered for lots of $20 tools and nifty stuff like dressing emulsifiers, etc. 

Their stuff is so classy. I got their creamer/sugar set, cake stands, and omg their bakeware is amazing. I love those gold touch pans. 

We really wanted a "kitchen store". We registered at Macy’s also. 

Post # 6
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I think C&B has a wider selection across the board, but the dishes we wanted were at WS, so that is where we registered!  We also have a very small one at Macy’s, but we don’t need all that much stuff.  Just the dishes so that they finally all match!

Post # 7
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

They give CASH??? Really? Wow, I’m even happier that I registered there!

I like WS, but it’s so pricey! So we stuck with C&B and Macy’s, and between the two, we can get everything we want.

The topic ‘Registry Question : Crate&Barrel versus Williams Sonoma’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors