Post # 1
Let’s play a game.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick an e-ring…it can be traditional looking or not…whatever you like
2. It must be less than or equal to $400 USD
3. Must be made of gold
4. Stones must be a ‘real’ gemstone…natural or lab-created but real either way
5. Post a picture and link of your choice
Post # 3
Post # 4
My pawn shop find today.
Old European cut diamonds, 14k gold, heavy. 200$
Post # 5
Walmart! $399, 10 Kgold and diamond.
Post # 6
My new ring that’s on its way here!!!
Post # 7
Post # 8
The more time I spend on weddingbee, the more I fall in love with morganite in rose gold. I just might get this ring as a stand in set.
Post # 9
- Wedding: June 2015 - Malibou Lake Mountain Club
@Arshim: my e-ring and band.
-E-ring: 10K gold band, Tri-Color 12k leafs, .05 diamond center.
-Band: 10k gold band; tri-color 12K leafs.
-10k two-tone enhancer.
Post # 11
Just because I’m still on my new ring high…. 5x7mm emerald cut natural Swiss blue topaz with diamond (SI2) halo set in 14k white gold. $315.00
Post # 12