Ring Love for Sparkleys under $200

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2262 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2007

@Mircat: I don’t think the cost of the ring matters! I love white sapphires, I’ll bet it’s gorgeous!

This isn’t my ering, it is an antique ring that I got from eBay for $140! A 1/4 carat OEC diamond in 14k yellow gold, it’s gorgeous and sparkly! Second hand rings are a great way to save some $! 

Post # 4
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

My engagement ring was about $200, we got it at a pawn shop!  It’s a diamond cluster set like a star on a platinum knife-edge band.  It’s gorgeous, and it’s a lot more ring than we would’ve ever afforded otherwise.  I wear a size 5.75/6, for reference, but I don’t know the carat weight.

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Not sure how to re-size pics but here’s mine! It’s a 6.0 mm white sapphire in sterling silver from Zales. It was about $110. It’s stunning in person. 

Post # 7
442 posts
Helper bee

@mrsmay07:  I just wanted to say I LOVE that set!! That’s something I would pin on my wedding board 🙂

Post # 8
1174 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

My e-ring was about $85, vintage of course 🙂

@mistress_anne:  Yay for clusters! That’s lovely, it’s like a snowflake!

Post # 9
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@mistress_anne:  Yours is quite lovely, and definitely my favorite posted so far! 

Post # 10
575 posts
Busy bee

@GlenCoco:  Thank you!  I sometimes feel a little self-conscious on these boards with my little cluster, but I love it.  FI picked it because it looks like a star to him, and that alone makes it special.  In another life, that man was a cosmonaut, I swear.

@MrsSnowMountain:  I love yours!  It’s one of my favourites, too, it’s so unique and delicate.  I always look for it.

Post # 11
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@mistress_anne:  Don’t be self conscious! It’s beautiful, and has character, which is half the battle! Even if it is a cluster, it’s still not something you come across every day and you can’t always say that about something with more carats, you know? Bigger isn’t always better. 

Post # 13
914 posts
Busy bee

My little vintage WG cluster was a pawn shop find for about 250 or just under. 

Post # 14
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@mrsmay07:  Omg! I have the white sapphire version of your ring!!!

@Mircat:  I just bought this for myself via rubylane. Showed up yesterday. Not my e-ring but could totally be one. It is a OEC white sapphire 10k circa 1890. It is such a pretty ring so danity!  Also sorry the pic is huge and my hands gross. I don’t have pretty hands. 

Post # 16
2262 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2007

@Lizabean:  Ahh! I saw that one, I was soo close to buying it!! Its gorgeous!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors