ROLL CALL!! March 2015 brides!!!

posted 2 years ago in March 2015
Post # 4
1119 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a March 2015 too!  Our colour theme is blue because I have a sapphire e ring.  We’re getting married in a small hotel in Cambridgeshire (UK) abd sent out our STDs this week!

Post # 5
889 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - On a Cliff Overlooking the Bay, Florida

theEguarantee:  March 28th here in Florida. In the south March is a popular month to get married the weather is perfect! My colors are Shades of Purple and Grey. We live in the panhandle of Florida adn our venue Overlooks the bay and is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I have pretty much everyting done and have a little under 8 months to finish paying everything off. I am starting my DIY projects for my Favors and just got my EPics back just in time to order STD’s!!

Here is my beautiful Venue: http://www.paulsonthebay.com/

Post # 6
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - City Winery New York, NY

March 28th, here, as well!

We’re having a formal wedding in New York at a winery in Manhattan. Our colors are metallic gold with, deep burgandy/wine and hints of blush and green as accents.

My Save the Dates just came in – I’m waiting on the envelopes and stamps, then they’re heading out the door. Woohoo!

Post # 8
31 posts
Newbee

Hey Bees!! … less than 5 months to go so exciting!! I dont really have a color sheme still trying to figure that out. I kind of feel like im behind actually, as I only have the venue, church, and DJ booked. I still need to find a photographer and decide on the caterer. I actually bought a dress then ended up buying a second one ebay and I love them both so now to decide which one to wear first!! I am a very undecisive bride. 

How are you ladies doing hows everything coming along?

Post # 9
1037 posts
Bumble bee

We still haven’t chosen specific food or flowers yet, and our ceremony will be in one of two places, just waiting on which one will work out best. We have a photographer, a reception venue, an officiant, the dress, the DJ. We’re working on the smaller details now, and I’m going to be talking to 2 florists tomorrow! We’re working with a very low budget, especially for our area, so it’s tough , but so far so good!!

Post # 10
226 posts
Helper bee

Here in South Africa March is late summer, and sunflowers are in bloom. My FI’s family has a sunflower farm and we’re having our reception on the farm – so yes, we are doing a rustic theme, but we don’t care.

The church we are getting married in is about 20 minutes away from the farm. It’s a very special church because FI’s great grandfather began the church when he came to SA as a missionary from Germany. (pictured below)

We are diy-ing all of the decorations and flowers. I’m lucky enough to have very talented family members – my sister has a photography company which will be doing our photos, my cousin is a professional make-up artist, another cousin’s wife is making our wedding cake, and yet another cousin’s wife is making the bridesmaid dresses and doing alterations on my dress.

My FI’s cousin is playing organ and will be making music during the cocktail hour, and a family member on his side will be our wedding coordinator.

It is very much a family affair – we are saving tons of money and they are all incredibly good at what they do.

I’m most excited about our ice cream bar and craft beer station.

Post # 11
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2015

March 20th here 🙂 We are pretty much finished at this point! Just small things left to do. I guess our theme is rustic-y? We’re doing mason jars and the like, but the mason jars are more because our son’s name is Mason! 🙂 Ladies in navy, guys in grey.

I’m actually sitting here hole punching our mini moo cards right now. Our invitations arrived last week!! I didn’t want to risk anything with the holiday mail starting so I figured I’d get them out of the way early like everything else. Even though they won’t be mailed out for a few months! 😛 

We go pick up the bridesmaids dresses this Wednesday so I’m excited to see them!! 

Post # 12
16 posts
Newbee

my color scheme is different shades of pinks amd greys and light green accents in my centerpiece flowers. I have my catering, venue, church, and dj booked. I have one marriage counseling session in, I have most of my declrations bought, amd the bridesmaids dresses are all different types of dresses but they are either pink or grey, since I wanted them to pick out what made them feel comfy and good just as long as it came in the color we needed. I have my dress and accessories but still have to buy jewelry. The guys go next month for suit fitting amd I go in January for my alterations. Whew!! I feel like I’m not behind ?? I don’t know. I still need to order my invitations. 

Post # 13
13 posts
Newbee

Present. March 7 was my wedding. It’s a bit colder up here in WV but we did it indoor at a church so it was nice.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors