(Closed) Romona Keveza Legends Fall 2010

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Ahh, for a sec I thought this was my dress but nope, I wore the L195. Similar lace but mine was an a-line. The one you’re interested in is also gorgeous!

Post # 4
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Has anyone bought or tried on romona keveza L186 from the fall 2010 collection I can only find the runway pics online. If you have any pics would you please please share them i’m dying to see what it looks like on a real womans body ( nothing against models but i have curves) I have to drive about 6-7 hours to even try it on somewhere and i dont want to make that kind of trip unless im really sure its going to be worth it.

Post # 5
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@bridecomemay: I did buy it and plan to wear it in June but my salon won’t allow photos. I got it because I didn’t want a sweetheart neckline, as I am pretty thin. I’m sure you’ve either tried it on by now or found something else, but I just thought I would respond.

Post # 6
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I tried on a bunch including a few mentioned above.  They are very figure flattering ( I am curvy too).  Did you see if a salon closer could order it for you.  They will charge, but will put fee towards dress if you buy.  I had to do that a few times to try on what I wanted.  Only bummer is that one was straight off the runway and all I can say is thank god it had a really long zipper in the back and it could gape open.

The topic ‘Romona Keveza Legends Fall 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors