(Closed) Romona Keveza Legends l196

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Have you tried checking out preownedweddingdresses.com?  It’s a long shot but someone might be selling it, and they usually have pictures of themselves in the dress. 

Post # 5
3614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I tried on that dress, but bought its sister, L195. Exact same lace pattern but a-line insted of mermaid. I tried on both dresses in a trunk show back in April (designer posing with me below) so they have been available for a while, but for some reason really hard to find in stores. I looked for them for months and was able to finally find and buy mine 6 weeks before the wedding!

Unfortunately I don’t have any photos of the L196 but here’s the L195:

[attachment=1347640,171308] [attachment=1347640,171309]

Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I will be wearing it in June! But my salon doesn’t allow photos, so while I am getting the alterations done, I can’t take any photos. You really have to try it on to get the best perspective.

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@winterwedding10: I am wearing that same dress for my upcoming wedding! You look beautiful in it winterwedding! Did you get the blush color?  By the way, did you have any issues with the zigzag seam that ran across the lower thigh area of the dress? I was worried that it would show up in the pictures.  I am getting my dress altered to make it more of a mermaid fit.  Did you stay true to the fit-and-flare shape?

Post # 10
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

What a beautiful dress!

Post # 12
19 posts
Newbee

I got the blush color, too. I don’t know if there are other color choices, but I fell in love because it’s so unique. Just had my almost-final fitting yesterday…It still has to be taken in another 1/2 inch. Anyway, I’m excited to wear it. Interesting idea about the mermaid slip- I am leaving mine as is, and no sash (the model is pictured with a sash). I’ll post photos after the Big Day. =)

Post # 14
19 posts
Newbee

So, my wedding was a little over two weeks ago and the dress was amazing! Here are a couple photos of me in it:

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I just saw this dress in the store today and fell in love with it! Would anyone be willing to sell me their used one? I tried on a size 6 in the store and it seemed to fit well but am open to other sizes as well. Please email me at [email protected] and your size if youre interested!

Thanks!

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hello, I will be wearing this dress, Romona Keveza legends 196 to my wedding next August, 2013. I bought the dress with a CHAMPAGNE underlay with ivory lace. Does anything else have this design? Could you please send me pics of how it photographs? Thanks!!!

The topic ‘Romona Keveza Legends l196’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors